IGNORED

moving seats with season tickets

the frampton balti

dont we have loads of seats now...?

Why have the club told me they will charge me extra after 4 seat moves(to accomodate my pals) when each time I move im purchasing between one and five extra tickets  and inviting people along that would not normally attend . Surely I should be rewarded!!!?

Its making me reluctant to invite people along.

11 minutes ago, phantom said:

Do you mean that you have brought friends along on a number of occasions, each time you have moved to sit with these people, and now the club are charging you to move seats again?

He'll have done well to have moved seats 4 times already this season! 

Everyone can move 4 times a season without charges (other than seat upgrade price, obviously) 

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

He'll have done well to have moved seats 4 times already this season! 

Everyone can move 4 times a season without charges (other than seat upgrade price, obviously) 

Now lets be sensible here ... of course i havent moved seats 4 times already this season . I do anticipate inviting people along on more than 4 occasions though. Now this surely is of great benefit to the club and I shouldnt be charged an upgrade because my area is already full when there is space elsewhere in the ground ...capiche!

9 minutes ago, the frampton balti said:

Now lets be sensible here ... of course i havent moved seats 4 times already this season . I do anticipate inviting people along on more than 4 occasions though. Now this surely is of great benefit to the club and I shouldnt be charged an upgrade because my area is already full when there is space elsewhere in the ground ...capiche!

I agree, there should be a rule of 4 moves per season, unless you are purchasing another ticket elsewhere, in which case you should be able to move your seat next to that purchased ticket and only charged whatever any difference in seat price might be. 

10 minutes ago, Drawstringsandals1 said:

I think theres only a charge if you move to another price category? So from the dolman to lansdown as an example. 

Also it's only 3 moves, confirmed to me over the phone Monday 

Actually, I did this on two occasions last season (Dolman to Lansdown) - I.e. from £25-ish seat to £34 seat and I wasn't charged.

I also did it for the first game of this season and wasn't charged.

4 moves ?

I purchased a seat prior to knowing if my mate who with has also had a ST for 30 year would be able to continue, once  he was able to confirm and i also persuaded a neighbor to buy a ST, I then had to move to where we could get 3 seats together.

The seats are much closer to the pitch than I am use to, but was told by the ticket office that moving to these would be my 1 free move and if I wanted to change seats once I had tried them it would cost me £20.

Was not impressed after encoring someone else to buy a ST and paying for my friends, that if I did not like a seat that I have never sat in you cost me a further £20

Archived