IGNORED

Taylor

Langford Red

Anyone know if there is any truth that Taylor hurt his leg on holiday with GASH players having a kick around

And lied to the club that he hurt his leg walking his dog

I know people make up things, but the club has not even come out and said how he got this injury?

This was on Twitter?

If true, he is going to cause himself problems

If he has, he is not being professional and should sort himself out

This club is paying his wages

I understand City have rejected a loan deal from Chalton Ath for him

Why would Chalton Ath want him if he is injured ?

5 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

Anyone know if there is any truth that Taylor hurt his leg on holiday with GASH players having a kick around

I know people make up things, but the club has not even come out and said how he got this injury?

This was on Twitter?

Made up by those well known truth tellers in whorefield. Let them have their little bit of fun . It's gonna  be a while before they can smile again.

8 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

This was on Twitter?

I think he is nearly fit.  I would say there is plenty of motivation from the dark side of the city to make up something about his injury so I don't believe it.

2 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Made up by those well known truth tellers in whorefield. Let them have their little bit of fun . It's gonna  be a while before they can smile again.

Was going to say - there are a few 'rumours'  doing the rounds regarding Taylor - I suspect most if not all,of them emanate from bitter Sags as VV alludes to

28 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

This was on Twitter?

True I think, in June there was a photo of himself and a couple of gas players on twitter on holiday. Taking selvies think it was on Mattys twitter page.

36 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

This was on Twitter?

Hurt his leg w**king his dog? You sure you got the right person? Oh, walking his dog, sounds even more far fetched than my first effort!!!!

41 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

This was on Twitter?

Let's say, just for a second, that this load of made up #gaslogic is true, just for a second......is your problem that he went on holiday with some Gas players who would clearly be mates of his or that he had a kick around and hurt his leg? Footballer in "having a kick around on holiday" shocker is hardly front page news is it? Could have just as easily happened with his kids if he's got any......would that be more acceptable?

20 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

True I think, in June there was a photo of himself and a couple of gas players on twitter on holiday. Taking selvies think it was on Mattys twitter page.

So it's almost certainly true he went on holiday with a couple of mates who play for the Gas. Wow, stick him on the transfer list!!! In all seriousness I suspect everything "reported" thereafter has emanated from some van butting, boob cricket playing, horse punching, season ticket scammer.

7 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Let's say, just for a second, that this load of made up #gaslogic is true, just for a second......is your problem that he went on holiday with some Gas players who would clearly be mates of his or that he had a kick around and hurt his leg? Footballer in "having a kick around on holiday" shocker is hardly front page news is it? Could have just as easily happened with his kids if he's got any......would that be more acceptable?

Depends on which team the kids support.

1 hour ago, Bicester Red said:

This was on Twitter?

heard johnson sees him playing behind a striker or strikers in the hole he doesnt agree an wants to play upfront?

1 hour ago, Numero Uno said:

No 

Lying to club

And not being professional

2 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Page three; http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/1129/matty-taylor?page=3 

They think Matt's about to go on loan to a league 1 club. "If he does, then nailed on it would be Oxford".    

Most delusional pie in the sky dreamer of all "It would be funny if city were paying a large chunk of his wages for him to bang goals in for us, that'd be the boot on the other foot!"

2 hours ago, redmycolour said:

I'm pretty sure it was a wedding with quite a few footballers there if it's what I'm thinking of.

Not really surprising he's mates with some gas players still, and they were very supportive of his move so no reason not to be.

Obviously a smoke screen from the 15ers for their dismal start to the season, off the pitch on the pitch and in the stands. 

You'd think losing their stadium, being bottom of the league and (another) racist incident at their club would stop them from talking about our players 24/7. Oh well. :cool:

Archived