IGNORED

For those thinking of heading to Russia for 2018 World cup

Never to the dark side

10 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Scaremongering. 

Everyone said you'd be stabbed in SA, and shot in Brazil, don't go to France you might get blown up ..... 

Anyone with half a brain, acting respectfully will have no problems in Russia. 

After what they did in France I dont think many will be going over. Its funny how even their politicians praised their 'troops' for their efforts in attacking harmless fans. They were trained fighters and they thought it was some success story to attack a load of pub drunks. Hate the feckers.

13 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

After what they did in France I dont think many will be going over. Its funny how even their politicians praised their 'troops' for their efforts in attacking harmless fans. They were trained fighters and they thought it was some success story to attack a load of pub drunks. Hate the feckers.

Think you might be surprised.

43 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Scaremongering. 

Everyone said you'd be stabbed in SA, and shot in Brazil, don't go to France you might get blown up ..... 

The issue this time around is the threat from active Russian Hooligans is very real.. there are always risks attached with these tournaments.

For example the risk of terrorism like you mentioned above in France last summer. 

Having witnessed first hand in France.. I'd say 200-300 Russian cause absolute mayhem it's clear to see why people are concerned. 

They caused carnage when they were the minority imagine next summer when they are the majority in their own country. 

Yes as you said if your responsible and respectful you should be fine, which is true.. but believe me the Russians do not care.

Anyone who is clearly an English supporter is a target, whether that be a chap giving it large to them or a few blokes having a few quiet drinks. 

Yes you can distance yourself from it all to a certain extent, but these well trained Russian hooligans wanted to cause as much harm/injury to as many English fans as they could last summer.

Will their Police be of any help next summer, probably not they most likely hate us as well. Fair play to anyone travelling over though. 

50 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Scaremongering. 

Rest assured the boy Putin will make sure a heck of a lot of the known hooligans are locked away or sent to salt mines for the duration of the WC

President Putin's image will be everywhere.

I believe his image will even make it onto all types of food including cheese and crackers. There's already a song about it. .....Putin On The Ritz sung by Ivor Chestikov and the Benny Lin Orchestra.

Archived