IGNORED

Burton v Birmingham

Lanterne Rouge

13 minutes ago, Evy11_BCFC said:

Really like the look of Irvine, good on the ball, tackles well and contributes a good number of goals too. Kind of midfielder we lack I think.

11 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

He has shown up well for me, determined, committed, aggressive and with a bit of quality 

11 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Would love us to sign him. Surprised teams haven't bid for him this summer.

But he came a Scottish club and they are all rubbish to a man. 

So I have been told on here... :whistle:

What I found interesting watching this match was both managers changed the players, formation and  tactics as the game ebbed and flowed. Obviously Nigel Cough was more successful  but he reacted in time to influence the result. Hope LJ was watching

6 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

What I found interesting watching this match was both managers changed the players, formation and  tactics as the game ebbed and flowed. Obviously Nigel Cough was more successful  but he reacted in time to influence the result. Hope LJ was watching

What? So that he can be accused of tinkering and not knowing his best team?

What a car crash of an interview with Harry. Starts of by saying Birmingham will definitely be top six, starts moaning about not being able to get deals done and then backtracks on the top six thing saying he just needs a couple more in to get there. When he gets asked about Flint and Downing he as good as says he hasn`t offered anything like enough for them but still thinks they should sign for him anyway and then goes back to saying they will definitely be top six again.

He just looked like a tired old man who has lost interest TBH - sad to see really.

Poor old Cotts was well and truly put on the spot too. Minto asked him if Birmingham will definitely be top six as Harry said and he really had to squirm so as not to say anything to upset his mate and looked so uncomfortable. It was obvious he thought it was bollocks but just couldn`t bring himself to say so. Funniest thing was when they then asked Keith Andrews the same thing and he ripped into it and pretty much said they`re more likely to go down than finish in the playoffs as they need at least nine(!) players!

Can`t see Harry still being there on September 1st TBH.

Last week when Sunderland's away game was on TV, the home fans could be heard singing "We love you Celtic , we do". At Burton, the home fans, for a short while, sang "One Aston Villa, there's only one Aston Villa".

Is this the new craze, chanting about your opponent's rivals? Hmm; Millwall's neighbours are Charlton. "Up the Addicks".

2 minutes ago, 22A said:

Last week when Sunderland's away game was on TV, the home fans could be heard singing "We love you Celtic , we do". At Burton, the home fans, for a short while, sang "One Aston Villa, there's only one Aston Villa".

Is this the new craze, chanting about your opponent's rivals? Hmm; Millwall's neighbours are Charlton. "Up the Addicks".

Would love to see those Millwall fans reactions if our fans started singing blowing bubbles!!

Archived