IGNORED

£10 ticket deal

Ska Junkie

I've just had my old man on the phone saying season ticket holders can take 2 guests to any game for a £Tenner a pop and it can be done multiple times. I'm a tad sceptical as that would mean I could go to every home game for £230.

Can anyone clarify the deal as dad said the boards were flashing up 'pack the Gate' for most of the game yesterday? 

As I have to work a fair few weekends until February, I haven't renewed but this seems too good to be true for someone in my position.

What's the deal??

2 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I've just had my old man on the phone saying season ticket holders can take 2 guests to any game for a £Tenner a pop and it can be done multiple times. I'm a tad sceptical as that would mean I could go to every home game for £230.

Can anyone clarify the deal as dad said the boards were flashing up 'pack the Gate' for most of the game yesterday? 

As I have to work a fair few weekends until February, I haven't renewed but this seems too good to be true for someone in my position.

What's the deal??

After your email the other day mate do you reckon you'll be allowed in? 

3 hours ago, tinman85 said:

Cost two friends of mine £41 for villa each!! Really don't get how we are justifying that. You can watch Arsenal/Chelsea for that. 

I'm surprised you've got two friends with the amount of tripe you post on here!! Joke!! Kind of! 

• Admin
19 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

£41 each to watch the Villa game? That's a great way to keep the attendance down.  We should be trying to encourage supporters, not rip them off.

Agree that it is a high price, but to be fair they are the top seats in the ground, on the halfway line behind the dugouts

Capture.PNG

• Admin
21 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

What's the deal??

Capture.PNG

£41...or the same as Roma-Inter on coming Saturday- that would be a Category A surely. Like City-Derby is.  

Admittedly there are markedly more expensive ticket prices there on that game, but still.

Edit- just noticed Derby is mates rate. Still it is/was classified as Category A. I don't really know anyone with City season tickets...don't really know any who follow Bristol clubs. Know 6 ppl from work went to Arsenal-Chelsea Charity Shield though. :no:

22 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

What's the deal??

Pretty sure it's Season Ticket Plus holders only and it's only the Derby game. Otherwise if it was ST holders and they all took the offer up we would be selling 39, 000 tickets

Archived