IGNORED

"Taxi for Johnson"

Does anyone work for a printers that can do industrial sized banner printing?

Does anyone know a printer that does industrial size banner printing?

We are going to need several large banners (weather-proof), approximately 1 metre tall, with the following text in bold:-

"Taxi for Johnson".

No doubt the club will confiscate some of these, so we might as well do a few dozen.

Thanks.

tfj

15 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

We are going to need several large banners (weather-proof), approximately 1 metre tall, with the following text in bold:-

"Taxi for Johnson".

No doubt the club will confiscate some of these, so we might as well do a few dozen.

Thanks.

tfj

What a sad little gesture this would be.  Pathetic.  Much easier for you to go and follow another club.  Go away.

27 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

"Taxi for Johnson".

Thanks.

tfj

How about trying to get behind Johnson and the boys? 

If you wanna bring Negativity to the gate maybe stay away? 

Just a thought. 

5 minutes ago, cummins17 said:

How about trying to get behind Johnson and the boys? 

If you wanna bring Negativity to the gate maybe stay away? 

Just a thought. 

What about

"Taxi, for Taxi for Johnson" ?

I'll drive him the Mem myself :dance::dancing2:

2 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Is he really a fan though or just a protagonist from the dark side ?  The latter seems more likely these days.

Unfortunately, I seem to be surrounded by him and his clones at every away game I attend. Seems to be more of them than actual fans these days. 

12 minutes ago, Bobbie said:

Unfortunately, I seem to be surrounded by him and his clones at every away game I attend. Seems to be more of them than actual fans these days. 

He's been cloned ?  OMG what is happening to our world.  Shoot on sight is my advice :disapointed2se:

1 hour ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

"Taxi for Johnson".

Thanks.

tfj

Yes we were shit at Brentford and yesterday and lost to a mediocre Birmingham side despite playing well in parts....

A bit early for this stuff. 20 games in and we are struggling around the bottom three I suspect SL wont need one a banner to let him know...In the meantime pray he is the manager the board think he might be!

7 minutes ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

I'm not from Bristol but I've done some intensive work and found you a number to avoid printing costs for a banner 0117 955 5545

Thanks for that but TFJ is in a secure unit so it really shouldn't be too much of a problem if we highlight the problem with his case officer. It seems that they are given a few more privileges on a Sunday such as access to the internet.

49 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

You realise the club read this site? 

Obviously Adam Baker, Mark Kelly regularly post on here. Dave Storr sometimes also. Julie H also frequently, although she's police liaison officer.

My prediction is that chances are you post it, club see it, result no banners allowed in.

It could be towed behind a plane.....

49 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

What a sad little gesture this would be.  Pathetic.  Much easier for you to go and follow another club.  Go away.

What has happened to right of opinion,

yes we are only 4 games into the season but starting to see the same shit we witnessed last season with HIM in charge.hope I'm wrong but don't think so, We'll see.

Archived