IGNORED

"Taxi for Johnson"

1 hour ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Does anyone work for a printers that can do industrial sized banner printing?

Does anyone know a printer that does industrial size banner printing?

We are going to need several large banners (weather-proof), approximately 1 metre tall, with the following text in bold:-

"Taxi for Johnson".

No doubt the club will confiscate some of these, so we might as well do a few dozen.

Thanks.

tfj

Another useless post. 

Go and support another team. 

4 minutes ago, Juan Kerr said:

I swear he has been taking some sort of lines.

Lets try and encourage him towards the railway line.

In the meantime it is time to expose the real TFJ's identity in the form of a photo. That way we recognise our enemy.

knob.jpg

37 minutes ago, Bobbie said:

Unfortunately, I seem to be surrounded by him and his clones at every away game I attend. Seems to be more of them than actual fans these days. 

So what you're saying is you are surrounded by fans who go to support our club who want Johnson to go? Does that not just support the OP? Would like to know what gives you the right to say you are a fan but they aren't 'real fans' because they have the nerve to express their negative opinion of LJ.

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

You realise the club read this site? 

Obviously Adam Baker, Mark Kelly regularly post on here. Dave Storr sometimes also. Julie H also frequently, although she's police liaison officer.

My prediction is that chances are you post it, club see it, result no banners allowed in.

OR...................they just look at it and realize "oh, it's that total pr1ck TFJ " !

28 minutes ago, shelts said:

Interesting stuff . Those haters haven't gone anywhere as the product this season looks a little like last years. It is very early. 

Who said anything about hate? Sounds like frustration to me.

Frustation probably because the same mistakes are made over and over again...we have to learn and adapt accordingly. As you say, this isn't happening and even though we are less than a handful of games in to the season it is very worrying.

7 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

So what you're saying is you are surrounded by fans who go to support our club who want Johnson to go? Does that not just support the OP? Would like to know what gives you the right to say you are a fan but they aren't 'real fans' because they have the nerve to express their negative opinion of LJ.

I like to support my team. Not boo and slag them off at any given opportunity. I'll express my opinions to people and talk about areas we can improve. But screaming F off Johnson you **** doesn't always seem the most productive to me. 

9 minutes ago, WestonRobin said:

Frustation probably because the same mistakes are made over and over again...we have to learn and adapt accordingly. As you say, this isn't happening and even though we are less than a handful of games in to the season it is very worrying.

Frustrated 

50 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Thanks for that but TFJ is in a secure unit so it really shouldn't be too much of a problem if we highlight the problem with his case officer. It seems that they are given a few more privileges on a Sunday such as access to the internet.

Yeah let's all have a dig at people less fortunate than yourself, nice.

20 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Yeah let's all have a dig at people less fortunate than yourself, nice.

When did you have the humour bypass ?  TFJ is good enough at giving it out and in his defence is big enough to take it back. It's called banter by the way.

Like most of us I doubt he needs someone to take offence on his behalf.  You can always use the Ignore feature if your offence continues.

31 minutes ago, WestonRobin said:

This. I'm not a fan of LJ, he hasn't won me around yet - Doesn't mean I don't support him, but we have been very inconsistent.

If there was even a slight change in dynamic you would like to think we'd be playing with less fear; while true for Barnsley we have folded since similar in circumstances that led to the start of the bad run last season, which needs to be turned around sharpish, people will point to the fact that yes, we've got 5 points, but we also haven't won in our last 3.

In the league we've had 22 shots on target and of those half were against Barnsley (11) so a good confident start. However since then we've had 3 vs Brum, 3 vs Millwall, and 5 against Brentford. There's signs that whatever morale and confidence from preseason and Barnsley have well and truly been lost if the Millwall game is any indication. Now to see if LJ can turn it around.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The OP is missing the point.

Nothing us fans do will make an iota of difference to LJs future at AG. 

Last season we had a boycott thread.. nothing happened.....Now iits a T shirt protest.............it's an utter waste of time.

Tried that Robbo but people still wear T-shirts

2 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Does anyone work for a printers that can do industrial sized banner printing?

Does anyone know a printer that does industrial size banner printing?

We are going to need several large banners (weather-proof), approximately 1 metre tall, with the following text in bold:-

"Taxi for Johnson".

No doubt the club will confiscate some of these, so we might as well do a few dozen.

Thanks.

tfj

Yawn... attention seeking post yet again. And yet again, I've nibbled. I'm so disappointed in myself.

2 hours ago, BigTone said:

What about

"Taxi, for Taxi for Johnson" ?

I'll drive him the Mem myself :dance::dancing2:

Think @Robbored knows the short cuts from picking up his mates... 

1 hour ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

I'm not from Bristol but I've done some intensive work and found you a number to avoid printing costs for a banner 0117 955 5545

Googled. That's the old number for The Honeypot. Might help TFJ release some tension with a nice "massage". Taxi office is just up the road too...

6 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Yawn... attention seeking post yet again. And yet again, I've nibbled. I'm so disappointed in myself.

Think @Robbored knows the short cuts from picking up his mates... 

Googled. That's the number for The Honeypot. Might help TFJ release some tension with a nice "massage". Taxi office is just up the road too...

Really Peg, as Yorshiresection so rightly says:

"Yeah let's all have a dig at people less fortunate than yourself, nice. "

10 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Really Peg, as Yorshiresection so rightly says:

"Yeah let's all have a dig at people less fortunate than yourself, nice. "

I don't get it? Are you having a pop at me Tone? 

Plenty of other people are taking the piss out the OP or making comments but I'm copping it from you.

Please clarify.

7 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I don't get it? Are you having a pop at me Tone? 

Plenty of other people are taking the piss out the OP or making comments but I'm copping it from you.

Please clarify.

No, no, no Peg my Angel, perish the thought

YorkshireKnobSection was having a pop at me because he / her / it is one of these professional offence takers on behalf of others.

After Dolly you are the love of my life :wub: xxx

Archived