IGNORED

"Taxi for Johnson"

25 minutes ago, BigTone said:

No, no, no Peg my Angel, perish the thought

YorkshireKnobSection was having a pop at me because he / her / it is one of these professional offence takers on behalf of others.

After Dolly you are the love of my life :wub: xxx

blimey, it's getting complicated…:fear:

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

No, no, no Peg my Angel, perish the thought

YorkshireKnobSection was having a pop at me because he / her / it is one of these professional offence takers on behalf of others.

After Dolly you are the love of my life :wub: xxx

Appreciate that Tone. Thought I was getting the wrong end of the stick. Thanks for clearing that up.

And I'm highly flattered but Dolly is a far better woman than myself and also I have a husband and son already to deal with. I'm afraid I can't add any more males*... No offence. :thumbsup:

*Unless Marlon Pack becomes available. There is always room for the beard.

3 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Come on, you've gotta have a little bit of love for the beard! If Flint leaves us, I've decided my next victim, I mean target, will be Baker! 

Dolly !!!  Can I not have a little bit more privacy in this cupboard ?

We spend 20 million on players get told some are not championship ready. We have a centre half that's sitting in the stands we have so called a great midfield and narrow the pitch to gain advantage and so on and so on...now look at the premier league table and Huddersfield are second in the league!! I think we need to stop pussy footing around..These so called young players we have signed won't improve until we get experienced coaching set up..I might eat my words but premier league football won't happen under Johnsons helm..To inconsistent through out the season a few good results isnt good enough!!

5 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Does anyone work for a printers that can do industrial sized banner printing?

Does anyone know a printer that does industrial size banner printing?

We are going to need several large banners (weather-proof), approximately 1 metre tall, with the following text in bold:-

"Taxi for Johnson".

No doubt the club will confiscate some of these, so we might as well do a few dozen.

Thanks.

tfj

Understand your sentiment, but it is too early for this. If the next 5 league games bring 5 defeats, which on the showings against Brentford & Millwall is sadly likely, and we are in or close to bottom 3 not the fabled 'mid-table' position we are in now, then you might find some support for making the displeasure in LJ quite so public. 

To be clear I'd like nothing more than to find we do pick up some points from those next 5, but I fear we may not.

I just cannot believe there are so many have been hooked by this; many on here would be wise not to believe everything they read.......or come to that much of what we are told by the club or "fans" its a forum not statements of fact sworn in court. :facepalm: 

Trust no-one believe nothing......best way really.........or maybe its not. :glare:

5 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

We are going to need several large banners (weather-proof), approximately 1 metre tall, with the following text in bold:-

"Taxi for Johnson".

No doubt the club will confiscate some of these, so we might as well do a few dozen.

Thanks.

tfj

Nice one, great fishing, many caught.

5 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

You realise the club read this site? 

Obviously Adam Baker, Mark Kelly regularly post on here. Dave Storr sometimes also. Julie H also frequently, although she's police liaison officer.

My prediction is that chances are you post it, club see it, result no banners allowed in.

Oh no do you really not think TFJ might know this already, some folk need to think a bit more really instead of taking everything read/said as gospel :facepalm:

6 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

"Taxi for Johnson".

Thanks.

tfj

OTIB guidelines- attack the post not the poster. Ok, here I go - the above post is probably the worst I've ever read on here. As for the poster, he/she is wonderful! 

7 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

"Taxi for Johnson".

Now I adore OTIB and agree it would be a cracking move to hoist some banners celebrating the names of our very best posters. 

@Bristol Rob, @BigTone, @Super, @Olé, @Septic Peg, @RedM, @Nibor, @havanatopia, @Dollymarie and many others deserve the accolade.

But there is a very long list ahead of any banner with TFJ on....sorry chap, even @Robbored is way in front of you in the queue for sense talked and general positivity....

9 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

Now I adore OTIB and agree it would be a cracking move to hoist some banners celebrating the names of our very best posters. 

@Bristol Rob, @BigTone, @Super, @Olé, @Septic Peg, @RedM, @Nibor, @havanatopia, @Dollymarie and many others deserve the accolade.

But there is a very long list ahead of any banner with TFJ on....sorry chap, even @Robbored is way in front of you in the queue for sense talked and general positivity....

If only there were a 'weeps at the acknowledgment' emoticon...

You'll have to make do with a like Cyril.

Some of you should really give the OP a break here. Last season we missed relegation the skin of our teeth and this season, when we have come up against average to good Championship sides, we have been outplayed and there seems to have been little progression. (I actually think it's the midfield which needs addressing) Lee had been in charge for these periods so he must take the hit. I would rather he turned things around but the OP certainly had a valid point. 

35 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Some of you should really give the OP a break here. Last season we missed relegation the skin of our teeth and this season, when we have come up against average to good Championship sides, we have been outplayed and there seems to have been little progression. (I actually think it's the midfield which needs addressing) Lee had been in charge for these periods so he must take the hit. I would rather he turned things around but the OP certainly had a valid point. 

It's not what he says but the way that he says it.

You may have noticed that there is a lot of scepticism, frustration and ill-feeling towards LJ on this board - I would also "rather he turn it around" and he does "take the hit".

So, the OP really is special to have managed to get the reaction they have got.  

Their point that we should display banners saying "Taxi For Johnson" is not valid incidentally, even if the essence of the message is, for some of us.

Still, not long until 'the gaps' 17th ;) - I'm looking forward to it.  

Maybe we should hire that vacant, green space up in Frenchay and have a rave to celebrate?

Archived