IGNORED

"Taxi for Johnson"

11 hours ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Speaking as a LJ supporter I have to say I can't believe the hypocrisy on here.

Not 3 months ago there was a myriad of posters foaming at the mouth to oust LJ and suggesting all sorts including banners and all sorts. Yet TFJ is getting all sorts of stick for suggesting this now. Unbelievable.

Thanks for changing the avatar to the one I like, Rob :hug:.

There is no need to defend me - I find the aggressive attitudes by some posters nothing other than funny.

How can anyone get so upset and angry about a banner.

No-one has to agree, or contribute, do they??

You are entitled to say Lee Johnson is a wonderful manager doing a wonderful job for BCFC.

I am entitled to have the opinion that he is wasting resources, and the club is at best standing still.

Until one of the Johnson - loving Moderators bans me, my opinion is not going to change until I see this great club moving forwards.

:rofl2br:

tfj :laughcont:

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

I am entitled to have the opinion that he is wasting resources, and the club is at best standing still.

Until one of the Johnson - loving Moderators bans me, my opinion is not going to change until I see this great club moving forwards.

Is there such a thing?

Like others have said, everyone is entitled to their opinion

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

Is there such a thing?

Like others have said, everyone is entitled to their opinion

Almost right Phantom.

Are you saying BigTone is entitled to an opinion?

.............. if you say so ............

:dunno:

tfj  :laughcont:

1 hour ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

As much as it pains me to say this I actually share your opinion Unk ............................ God that was hard to admit !

NURSE !!!!

4 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

There is no need to defend me - I find the aggressive attitudes by some posters nothing other than funny.

You are entitled to say Lee Johnson is a wonderful manager doing a wonderful job for BCFC.

Glad you like the new avatars :thumbsup:

Glad to see you sticking to your opinions TFJ. 

16 hours ago, paulcityfan said:

You seem to have dismissed the whole of last season there.  I'm afraid the summer hols does not wipe the slate clean.. 

I have noticed that all the supposed City fans that come on here and continually knock the Club receive so many 'likes' it makes you wonder why don't that and all their mindless 'friends' many of which are too coy to express any opinion themselves, just go.... maybe they could be a hit on the blue few forum, they certainly have all the credentials to be the big fish in a small pond.

I think this site has been infiltrated by the other lot I really do, how on earth can they call themselves 'City? paulcityfan? do me a favour and just eff off.:thumbsup:

Taxi and big fat 'Tone'  you have never been City, never will just go, your 'gags' keep the easily influenced amused I guess, but come on the game is up, why the mods allow these typed on here is beyond me. 

6 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Good try to dig yourself out of the hole you've dug for yourself, but not wholly convincing I'm afraid.  I think a subsequent poster has hit the nail on the head: your posts are what might be expected from a supporter of a rival club, not from a City fan, and do not contribute to genuine debate.  If you do want to try a bit of genuine debate, I'd be very happy to engage with it.

I don't think I've seen any aggressive responses on this thread, but given that you have admitted that your sole purpose was to wind people up. it would hardly have been surprising if people had been - well - wound up, would it?

1 hour ago, 1bristolcity said:

I have noticed that all the supposed City fans that come on here and continually knock the Club receive so many 'likes' it makes you wonder why don't that and all their mindless 'friends' many of which are too coy to express any opinion themselves, just go.... maybe they could be a hit on the blue few forum, they certainly have all the credentials to be the big fish in a small pond.

I think this site has been infiltrated by the other lot I really do, how on earth can they call themselves 'City? paulcityfan? do me a favour and just eff off.:thumbsup:

Taxi and big fat 'Tone'  you have never been City, never will just go, your 'gags' keep the easily influenced amused I guess, but come on the game is up, why the mods allow these typed on here is beyond me. 

I've never been City ?  Never will ? The past 54 years count for nothing ?  Based on what exactly ?  Thank you for your opinion and I'll bear it in mind. However, please allow me the courtesy of having an opinion also.

Interesting to note that Taxi has been on here 9 years longer than you.  Paulcityfan has been on here 9 years longer than you.  I've been on here 11 years longer than you.

We're all just part timers up against your full 10 months.  :disapointed2se:

I bow to your greatness.

A trash Avatar, is that it ?   Four matches in and this thread, should be ashamed, support the club or do the right thing ..

49 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

A trash Avatar, is that it ?   Four matches in and this thread, should be ashamed, support the club or do the right thing ..

Why are you talking to yourself ?  It immediately indicates that you are not used to being around a lot of people which in turn indicates the Gas :gasmask:.

Now I know Cubs is closed for the holidays but even at your age there must be other things to do.  Lego ?  Barbie & Ken ?  Colouring book ?

3 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

Does anyone with an IQ give a toss about how many likes, etc they get?

I thought that sort of thing was for school children :pacifier:

3 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Good try to dig yourself out of the hole you've dug for yourself, but not wholly convincing I'm afraid.  I think a subsequent poster has hit the nail on the head: your posts are what might be expected from a supporter of a rival club, not from a City fan, and do not contribute to genuine debate.  If you do want to try a bit of genuine debate, I'd be very happy to engage with it.

I don't think I've seen any aggressive responses on this thread, but given that you have admitted that your sole purpose was to wind people up. it would hardly have been surprising if people had been - well - wound up, would it?

How, FFS, am I in a hole?

I'll say what I like, and YOU don't get to put me in a some imaginary hole.

Get over yourselves, Happy Clappers.

Enjoy the game - I am.

:yawn:

tfj :protest:

(Rise above the mud-flinging :me?:)

39 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Does anyone with an IQ give a toss about how many likes, etc they get?

I thought that sort of thing was for school children :pacifier:

How, FFS, am I in a hole?

I'll say what I like, and YOU don't get to put me in a some imaginary hole.

Get over yourselves, Happy Clappers.

Enjoy the game - I am.

:yawn:

tfj :protest:

(Rise above the mud-flinging :me?:)

Some get all emotional when they hit the first 1000 Unk.

COYR

Archived