IGNORED

Villa Tickets - Lansdown Upper

Engvall's Splinter

16 minutes ago, Engvall's Splinter said:

Hi All,

Anyone know if the club are opening the Upper Tier Lansdown on Friday? Many of the seats in the SS and Lower Lansdown appear sold. 

Cheers

Eng Splints

After paying £33 to watch our latest c**k up I will be saving my money ! 

17 minutes ago, shelts said:

Abraham Lincoln would disagree 

Reminds me of what would have happened if Facebook etc existed back in 1865. Abraham Lincoln would've posted on their saying that he and the Mrs would be going to Ford's Theatre Washington the following night to watch My American Cousin. Underneath it would say John Wilkes-Booth likes this!

Can't see the top tier being open (with the exception of the family area)

We have a 27,000 seater stadium and we'll lose approx 500 for netting in the Atyeo - that leaves 26,500.

I believe from what's been written on here that the top tier holds 4,500 therefore last year it would only have be open if we have sold 22,500...however this year the family section has been moved meaning that it would only be open if we sell another 1,000 - 1,500 (so, 23,500 - 24,000)

As it's on tv on a Friday night during the peak holiday season I can't see us selling 20,000 tickets in the home end. Really disappointing because in the right circumstances we should be selling out for this game.

1 minute ago, WestonRobin said:

Can't see the top tier being open.

We have a 27,000 seater stadium and we'll lose approx 500 for netting in the Atyeo - that leaves 26,500.

I believe from what's been written on here that the top tier holds 4,500 therefore last year it would only have be open if we have sold 22,500...however this year the family section has been moved meaning that it would only be open if we sell another 1,000 - 1,500 (so, 23,500 - 24,000)

As it's on tv on a Friday night during the peak holiday season I can't see us selling 20,000 tickets in the home end. Really disappointing because in the right circumstances we should be selling out for this game.

You ' cannot see us selling 20k ' and so that's really disappointing ? 

When that is fact be really disappointed 

17 minutes ago, Engvall's Splinter said:

Atmosphere was superb last year against Villa. Expecting the same despite the televised showing. Their fans seem to gee our own up, plus we were very good 2nd half. 

And shit the first half, but was a cracking atmosphere. ( your only here for the City) 

Archived