IGNORED

New Sky Sports package(s)

Tipps69

Having used Kodi for a while to get all my sports viewing, yesterday I found it more or less impossible to find any streams of the football & having had numerous leaflets & letters about Sky's new sports packages I thought I may as well just purchase the 2 football channels.

1 channel for £18, 2 channels for £22, 3 channels for £26 or all of the sports channels for £27.50 (or something like that). All prices per month.

But first of all I had a look on my 'My Sky' app on my phone & on there they were offering the same prices or £20 for the full package per month for 18 months!! I clicked for that deal, it said it would take a few hours to update my subscription but it was instantly there.

So if any of you are considering taking the Sky Sports channels on, have a look on the 'My Sky' app first as it's saved me £2 on the 2 channels I was going to take & I got the full sports package for cheaper than the 2 channels I was going to get.

No more buffering or lagging or crashing & no more searching to find a barely visible stream of the majority of the sports I want to watch.

9 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Having used Kodi for a while to get all my sports viewing, yesterday I found it more or less impossible to find any streams of the football & having had numerous leaflets & letters about Sky's new sports packages I thought I may as well just purchase the 2 football channels.

1 channel for £18, 2 channels for £22, 3 channels for £26 or all of the sports channels for £27.50 (or something like that). All prices per month.

But first of all I had a look on my 'My Sky' app on my phone & on there they were offering the same prices or £20 for the full package per month for 18 months!! I clicked for that deal, it said it would take a few hours to update my subscription but it was instantly there.

So if any of you are considering taking the Sky Sports channels on, have a look on the 'My Sky' app first as it's saved me £2 on the 2 channels I was going to take & I got the full sports package for cheaper than the 2 channels I was going to get.

No more buffering or lagging or crashing & no more searching to find a barely visible stream of the majority of the sports I want to watch.

There's also a free movie and DVD if you sign up to Sky VIP on said app. 

31 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I seen they were offering all the movie channels for £10 a month, what's Sky VIP?

Go onto the app and click the VIP button at the bottom. It'll explain. It's essentially the rewards scheme for loyalty. You may be entitled, you may not. Give it a try. 

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

Go onto the app and click the VIP button at the bottom. It'll explain. It's essentially the rewards scheme for loyalty. You may be entitled, you may not. Give it a try. 

Cheers Fordy, it's not often you get something for nothing, even if there wasn't a huge choice of films to choose from, anything's better than nothing & I'll keep my eye on it now for future offers / gifts.

Archived