IGNORED

Trouble vs Wall!!!!!!!!??????

adamski

6 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

*********... !!!

(Police seemed to have their work cut out for them for a few minutes, one rather excitable copper (the small one with the long batton.... got what appears to have been a sneaky OTT baton whack in, .. could be complaints about that... but in fairness not being there seeing and hearing exactly what the situation was - maybe the coppers action was justified... but he certainly looked a little 'excitable' to say the least.. small man syndrome perhaps?)  No need for anyone to get excited though if the morons looking for trouble weren't and simply behaved.

What an odd clip. All I could take away from it was a monkey dressed up as policeman hoping around and waving a great big stick.

Obligatory stop and search of one lone fan at the end.

Very strange.

What I can't understand from that video, is if there was an intention to kettle the Millwall fans why let them out of the stadium?  Surely it's much easier and safer to deal with them if they're held back ten minutes. 

I think it's good JulieH posts on here and offers some explanations and insight.  I imagine most police incidents around a match day have more to them than what individuals might see.

Finally, that fat dipshit with the tactical advisor label on needs to be fired not given a cushy retirement.

6 minutes ago, Nibor said:

What I can't understand from that video, is if there was an intention to kettle the Millwall fans why let them out of the stadium?  Surely it's much easier and safer to deal with them if they're held back ten minutes. 

I think it's good JulieH posts on here and offers some explanations and insight.  I imagine most police incidents around a match day have more to them than what individuals might see.

Finally, that fat dipshit with the tactical advisor label on needs to be fired not given a cushy retirement.

I believe there was something about this a couple of seasons back, that people were complaining about being kept behind, something against human rights or something. So nobody does it in England anymore?

1 minute ago, EmersonsRed said:

I believe there was something about this a couple of seasons back, that people were complaining about being kept behind, something against human rights or something. So nobody does it in England anymore?

Yeah and I'd have some sympathy with that because it's highly annoying being delayed because 1% of a group are tits, but from a rights perspective it doesn't make any difference whether you're kettled in the street or in a nice safe stadium with toilets and facilities.

52 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Good opportunity to film a few hooligans and arrest a them in weeks to come.

1 hour ago, MC RISK77 said:

Walked out after the game towards the tobacco factory and saw a load of kids running away from police horses....one of them ran past and was shouting "we done them" about 5 times....pathetic he was about 12.. couldn't do his shoelaces up

That'll be the new CSF......

Children's Service Firm

9 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

*********... !!!

(Police seemed to have their work cut out for them for a few minutes, one rather excitable copper (the small one with the long batton.... got what appears to have been a sneaky OTT baton whack in, .. could be complaints about that... but in fairness not being there seeing and hearing exactly what the situation was - maybe the coppers action was justified... but he certainly looked a little 'excitable' to say the least.. small man syndrome perhaps?)  No need for anyone to get excited though if the morons looking for trouble weren't and simply behaved.

that's me at 4.45 light blue shirt on the left fame at last!!

I wonder if the challenge of Villa will mean a group of 50-60 year old's and their grandson's will be off for a jog in the park on Friday. With the night's drawing in perhaps I could suggest that any contemplating this activity wear reflective aquascrotum shirts and a head lamp under the brim of their best Polo cap. There's nothing worse than losing your running mate in the woods or tripping over a raised root or fallen branch!

Be safe, be seen!

He is allowed to randomly smash a baton over the top. If one of us did anything remotely like that.....nick nick nick, aggressive actions to handcuff/get arm up behind back...off to the riot van. Be interesting to see what his Superiors say about that. No wait...." all in the line of duty"....sweeps under carpet. The Police. THE FIRM.

14 hours ago, bris red said:

Look at that little**** what is he doing..? absolutely belter there's no wonder the police are hated by many.

What a complete and utter *****, too many like him hiding behind their uniforms is it any wonder people can justify hatred for the police. They absolutely love provoking people and throwing their authority round, *******.

12 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Talking of big police presences, and this one surprised me a bit. Outside the ground at least, one which surprised me was Charlton away. The Tomlin penalty winner game, is our rep away a big one for bother or?

Yep we do, I travel either on "unofficial" coaches or by train and we get the full treatment from the local boys and girls in blue idiot crew almost everywhere we go, w a nkers.

2 hours ago, KevP said:

He is allowed to randomly smash a baton over the top. If one of us did anything remotely like that.....nick nick nick, aggressive actions to handcuff/get arm up behind back...off to the riot van. Be interesting to see what his Superiors say about that. No wait...." all in the line of duty"....sweeps under carpet. The Police. THE FIRM.

If the fans had just done what the police said and not tried to go down that road when asked it may not have happened.......not difficult really.

3 hours ago, KevP said:

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

The smashing of the baton is a by-product of his initial offence. He will no doubt say he used it reasonably in the situation, but if he hadn't done the initial aggravation, there wouldn't have been a 'situation' I.e...

The tall man in the shorts & jumper combo goes through the police corden, to which he was correctly moved back by the said officer. He is then warned to stay back, which he clearly does, but at 0:54sec the jumped up officer lunges through the line at the said man and pushes him for no reason whatsoever. It was THAT action that then caused the crowd to lunge forward and for the copper to seemingly think it's justifiable to use his baton.

As said, it's little twerps like this that give the police a bad name. There was absolutely NO need whatsoever for him to lunge through and push the tall man, and he should be punished accordingly for two counts 1) aggravation of the situation, then b) unnecessarily drawing a baton and using it.

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

One thing that did strike me last Saturday was how many policemen and women were so unfit

Jogging past so many were out of breath / sweating and bright red - is there not some kind of level of fitness these should be adhering to?

That'll be all those doughnuts.

12 minutes ago, phantom said:

One thing that did strike me last Saturday was how many policemen and women were so unfit

Jogging past so many were out of breath / sweating and bright red - is there not some kind of level of fitness these should be adhering to?

They had just finished their 90 minute baton swinging practice.

Archived