IGNORED

Sky live games.

BCFC1512

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Latest batch of live games announced by Friday anyone else praying Sunderland stays untouched!!

Me! I'm driving up Saturday morning, taking my mum to see a friend she's not seen in nearly 30 years who lives in Chester-le-Street. They're going to have an afternoon together in Newcastle while I go to the match. Got a hotel booked and will be monumentally pissed off if it gets moved to Friday night!

What period does this lot cover? Are Sky doing their `twelve days before Christmas` bollocks again with a game on every day?

As others have said it`s very unlikely we`ll be on away (Cardiff perhaps being an exception). The only reason we were on v Brighton away was because they thought they`d win the league that night.

6 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

What period does this lot cover? Are Sky doing their `twelve days before Christmas` bollocks again with a game on every day?

As others have said it`s very unlikely we`ll be on away (Cardiff perhaps being an exception). The only reason we were on v Brighton away was because they thought they`d win the league that night.

Friday end of October is announced think they have until end of September for Xmas.

3 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Don't  mind friday nights,

stay the night and come back steady on the Saturday

Its the saturday evenings and any time sunday I don't like

We wreck book on Flybe flight lands in Newcastle 20:00 Friday home 11:00 Sunday so can be Saturday lunch time or Saturday 17:30 live. Anything else would screw us!

Archived