IGNORED

Great television programme mysteries

Major Isewater

Why did ...

It'll Be Alright On The Night 

....go from being a great idea on paper but turn out to be so bloody annoying? 

....then how the **** did it go from bad to cringe worthy worse when it came back with Griff Rhys Jones presenting??

Should've been brilliant, ...it wasn't!  (ironically they got it wrong!)

Why do people in soaps, with their houses just yards away, all eat and drink in the cafes or pubs, and they rarely pay! And how do residents in one street or square all work within yards of each other too?

• Admin
16 minutes ago, RedM said:

Why do people in soaps, with their houses just yards away, all eat and drink in the cafes or pubs, and they rarely pay! And how do residents in one street or square all work within yards of each other too?

Sounds like Swindon

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

Because on  Irish TV it is has massive viewing figures - so naturally we get it shoved down our throats

Odd isn't it, must admit I don't find it remotely funny or clever. Yet I'm told there are loads of really good Irish made tv dramas that never get a chance over here.

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Because on  Irish TV it is has massive viewing figures - so naturally we get it shoved down our throats

Is that really true?

I am sure I could probably find out via Google, but am amazed that, even in Ireland, such an abysmal (in my opinion) programme attracts a large audience.

• Admin
6 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Is that really true?

I am sure I could probably find out via Google, but am amazed that, even in Ireland, such an abysmal (in my opinion) programme attracts a large audience.

Sadly so @PHILINFRANCE - It has had massive viewing figures for a number years before coming over the water to us         It's like 1980's entertainment to me

44 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

......... another attack from a Happy Clapper.

Help! Help!!!!!

:boxing:

tfj

Dayrider (£4) ... Get out and Go for a ride... 

HOPE THAT HELPS :) 

(PS.. take some pics on your travels, then when you get back at least you'll have something decent to post... look forward to seeing  'em ... off you go, have a nice time, no need to hurry back, we can wait, go on enjoy yourself now be off with ya. :sub:)

56 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Dayrider (£4) ... Get out and Go for a ride... 

HOPE THAT HELPS :) 

(PS.. take some pics on your travels, then when you get back at least you'll have something decent to post... look forward to seeing  'em ... off you go, have a nice time, no need to hurry back, we can wait, go on enjoy yourself now be off with ya. :sub:)

Death Valley is nice at this time of year. :whistle:

Archived