IGNORED

Matty Taylor

JasonM88

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

The person who passed this info knows that I post on otib and that I quite like LJ. They are very close to the behind the scenes going ons at City.

They told me in earnest and said "post that on otib if you like"....so I'm not breaking any confidences.

I was told other stuff as well particularly about Flint.....

What was said about Flint?

55 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Heard something interesting regarding Taylor and his "injury" on Saturday.

Apparently LJ wanted him to play in behind the front two and they ended up rowing over it. Taylor was left out because of the disagreement with LJ.........:dunno:

The "injury" is/was no more than a slight niggle and that Taylor's omission was entirely down to LJ leaving him out as a punishment the disagreement.

Now if that's true then he's heading down the same road as his father.........:facepalm:

I don't get it. What did Matty Taylor's father do?

29 minutes ago, Distortia said:

1. It isn't the case.

2. Lee Johnson is the Head Coach of our football club. Regardless of if the fans agree with the decisions he makes, he has the right to make whatever decisions he may wish with regards to tactics. Just like any other manager or head coach in the world.

So long as he asks first

2 minutes ago, Dave L said:

I don't get it. What did Matty Taylor's father do?

He has been acting as Flints agent and touting Flint around the EFL , together with his lad

Flint injured Matt when they were playing British Bulldogs with a few Gas Playing mates when they all went on holiday together

:thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

So long as he asks first

Well, it depends on what the decision is. If he thinks Taylor suits number 10 more, then as the manager, he will play him there. I'd imagine that if he 'asks' every time he wants to do something slightly different, nothing would ever get changed.

Again, this is the exact same for all football managers. Do you seriously think Alex Ferguson went around 'asking' players things like this? A true leader and disciplinarian, he would tell the players what to do, and as a result they would buy in to it.

1 minute ago, Distortia said:

Well, it depends on what the decision is. If he thinks Taylor suits number 10 more, then as the manager, he will play him there. I'd imagine that if he 'asks' every time he wants to do something slightly different, nothing would ever get changed.

Again, this is the exact same for all football managers. Do you seriously think Alex Ferguson went around 'asking' players things like this? A true leader and disciplinarian, he would tell the players what to do, and as a result they would buy in to it.

I meant ask his boss not the player, or maybe his dad, his coaches, Mr Ashton....if Mr Taylor can now leave the naughty chair.

46 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Amazing, agree with you again!

I loved GJ, maybe my favourite manager since I've been a fan.. but he definitely had his limitations. Problem was that he was too long in the tooth to change.

I much preferred us under Wilson. Still think it was a poor decision by SL to sack him. 

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Apparently LJ wanted him to play in behind the front two and they ended up rowing over it. Taylor was left out because of the disagreement with LJ.........:dunno:

The "injury" is/was no more than a slight niggle and that Taylor's omission was entirely down to LJ leaving him out as a punishment the disagreement.

Now if that's true then he's heading down the same road as his father.........:facepalm:

Let it go son.....let it go.

Everyday on OTIB, I learn more and more about how shite our club is and players refusing to play or disagreeing  with the Management team.

I'm so grateful cos I stupidly thought we were  sort of ok , still in the Championship and also building a strategy for the future. Thank goodness I now know better.

Everyone out.Thatch in.

40 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Utter bollocks 

It might well be bollocks but the person who told is very reliable and not prone to bullshiting.

They also told me that Flint doesn't want to leave City at all and the story that Flint "had had his turned" is utter bollocks. LJ doesn't think Flint is comfortable bringing the ball out of defence (we've all seen evidence of that) and LJ wants more skilful CBs who can bring the ball into midfield. In fact Wright did just that on Saturday.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

He should play where he's bloody told to play, don't know who Taylor thinks he is if this is a true. 

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It might well be bollocks but the person who told is very reliable and not prone to bullshiting.

They also told me that Flint doesn't want to leave City at all and the story that Flint "had had his turned" is utter bollocks. LJ doesn't think Flint is comfortable bringing the ball out of defence (we've all seen evidence of that) and LJ wants more skilful CBs who can bring the ball into midfield. In fact Wright did just that on Saturday.

so we are saying that LJ is spreading rumours about Flint just because he does not want him playing and feel he needs a reason to justify dropping him?   Wow, BCFC rumour mill will take off and join the ISS at this rate.

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

See my previous post to you

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 minutes ago, Fiale said:

so we are saying that LJ is spreading rumours about Flint just because he does not want him playing and feel he needs a reason to justify dropping him?   Wow, BCFC rumour mill will take off and join the ISS at this rate.

That's certainly the impression I got. No doubt LJ knows that Flint is a fans favourite and didn't want to expose himself to yet more criticism.

18 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Just to enlighten you a little. 

LJ said in a press conference that flints agent had spoke to him saying he wanted to explore his options. If that is a lie, ( which you're suggesting ) in the national press I'm sure flints agent would of said something about it. 

Three things on Taylor . 

Its well known this rumour was made up by gas heads

Taylor would be happy to get in the side so wouldn't argue with him on his role , he's a professional footballer ffs

we play 442 so don't play a ten behind two strikers 

do some homework before spreading bullshit rumours

22 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Interesting stuff Robbo.

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Just to enlighten you a little. 

LJ said in a press conference that flints agent had spoke to him saying he wanted to explore his options. If that is a lie, ( which you're suggesting ) in the national press I'm sure flints agent would of said something about it. 

Three things on Taylor . 

Its well known this rumour was made up by gas heads

Taylor would be happy to get in the side so wouldn't argue with him on his role , he's a professional footballer ffs

we play 442 so don't play a ten behind two strikers 

do some homework before spreading bullshit rumours

I'm afraid there are plenty lapping it up because they want it to be true. It's the way of the world these days and in much more important things than football.

Personally I think the Russians have hacked LJ's private server. :whistle:

7 minutes ago, chinapig said:

I'm afraid there are plenty lapping it up because they want it to be true. It's the way of the world these days and in much more important things than football.

Personally I think the Russians have hacked LJ's private server. :whistle:

никогда

Archived