IGNORED

Matty Taylor

JasonM88

21 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Just to enlighten you a little. 

LJ said in a press conference that flints agent had spoke to him saying he wanted to explore his options. If that is a lie, ( which you're suggesting ) in the national press I'm sure flints agent would of said something about it. 

Three things on Taylor . 

Its well known this rumour was made up by gas heads

Taylor would be happy to get in the side so wouldn't argue with him on his role , he's a professional footballer ffs

we play 442 so don't play a ten behind two strikers 

do some homework before spreading bullshit rumours

Only passing on what I was told............

Just now, Robbored said:

It might well be bollocks but the person who told is very reliable and not prone to bullshiting.

They also told me that Flint doesn't want to leave City at all and the story that Flint "had had his turned" is utter bollocks. LJ doesn't think Flint is comfortable bringing the ball out of defence (we've all seen evidence of that) and LJ wants more skilful CBs who can bring the ball into midfield. In fact Wright did just that on Saturday.

That's it, I now appear to be the only person without a reliable inside source who is, naturally, not prone to bullshit. Why have I been left out?

I haven't even got an unreliable source who is prone to bullshit.

It's not fair I tell you. :sad26:

Why all the vitriol towards RR?  He's been an LJ defender and therefore he won't have made this up (whether it's true is another matter) he's passed on what he heard with no prejudice or stating it to be 'the truth'.

I feel that some of the believers are trying to crush any dissent without looking at the posters history.

Just now, Robbored said:

It might well be bollocks but the person who told is very reliable and not prone to bullshiting.

They also told me that Flint doesn't want to leave City at all and the story that Flint "had had his turned" is utter bollocks. LJ doesn't think Flint is comfortable bringing the ball out of defence (we've all seen evidence of that) and LJ wants more skilful CBs who can bring the ball into midfield. In fact Wright did just that on Saturday.

Next time LJ talks to the Senior Reds I assume you will confront him about all the lies he has been telling then Robbo?

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

Why all the vitriol towards RR?  He's been an LJ defender and therefore he won't have made this up (whether it's true is another matter) he's passed on what he heard with no prejudice or stating it to be 'the truth'.

I feel that some of the believers are trying to crush any dissent without looking at the posters history.

Is it possible to share the information (however truthful) without the uncalled for and boring digs at Gary Johnson?

53 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Well next time LJ turns up to serve dessert at the Senior Reds Lunch you can challenge him about it and point out he's been telling porkies 

:boxing:

Do a bit of pre planning though - :ph34r: Wouldn't want to see you stuck in a jam exiting the car park or anything , whilst Lee pulls the wiper blades off your car - You won't get away with a second Johnson confrontation :boxing:

Apologies @chinapig you were quicker than me !

7 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I'm very much align in nearly all your thoughts RR and I may be naive , but do you believe the Flint stuff  ?

if the Flint stuff was true it would be one of the most outrageous things I'd ever heard in relation to a manager at outperform club

I do think there may be two sides to the aflint story but for the above reason I seriously can't believe and hope it isn't true - if it came out there would be one almighty backlash

Do you or anyone else think that LJ would stoop that low ?

:blink:

Just now, RumRed said:

He has used what has become the stock phrase around here, the reliable source who doesn't bullshit gambit, in an attempt to bestow some credibility.

I might give one of the endless claims of inside information about all sorts of goings on some credence if somebody comes up with some corroboration.

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Well next time LJ turns up to serve dessert at the Senior Reds Lunch you can challenge him about it and point out he's been telling porkies 

:boxing:

Do a bit of pre planning though - :ph34r: Wouldn't want to see you stuck in a jam exiting the car park or anything , whilst Lee pulls the wiper blades off your car - You won't get away with a second Johnson confrontation :boxing:

Apologies @chinapig you were quicker than me !

Don't apoligise, your post was funnier than mine. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I'm very much align in nearly all your thoughts RR and I may be naive , but do you believe the Flint stuff  ?

if the Flint stuff was true it would be one of the most outrageous things I'd ever heard in relation to a manager at outperform club

I do think there may be two sides to the aflint story but for the above reason I seriously can't believe and hope it isn't true - if it came out there would be one almighty backlash

I've no knowledge on it so couldn't comment on the factual element.  I just see no reason for attacking RR for stating what he heard, especially as he has remained positive about LJ and didn't present it as 'truth'.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

bad news I`m beginning to like you

10 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I was completely convinced that what I was told was spot on. This person would definitely know what goes on behind the scenes.

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I've had a pop at LJ in the past but this has to be complete rubbish. LJ  openly stated flints agent spoke to him about flint exploring his options in this window. So either LJ has told a bare faced lie to the press which would obviously get him a major backlash by flint , his agent and the club also losing all credibility .  Alternatively a poster on here who has a so called reliable source has stated it's all made Up and is calling LJ out as a liar . Once again I'll call utter bollocks . 

2 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I've no knowledge on it so couldn't comment on the factual element.  I just see no reason for attacking RR for stating what he heard, especially as he has remained positive about LJ and didn't present it as 'truth'.

I'm not saying he wasn't told, my interpretation rightly or wrongly is it is RR instigating a drama

iWhat he's said  really is gunpowder if true

Surely not :blink:

@Kid in the Riot s observations concern me :whistle:

Its so outrageous I'm calling bull ATM - but if it did come out this was the case then %100 LJ would be completely finished for me and there would be serious questions to be asked of those above LJ

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I was completely convinced that what I was told was spot on. This person would definitely know what goes on behind the scenes.

Well someone's bullshitting . Wonder who that might be :whistle2:

These are pretty serious allegations so hope your willing to back them up . The club does read this forum and you have previous with his old man. If it's proven that LJ has been lying about this then flint could take action against him and the club . 

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Could it be that Robbored is trying to regain his crown from TFJ by any chance :yawn:

32 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Why have I got this funny feeling what @Robbored has said could be very close to the truth!

Certainly in regard to Flint we've heard exactly the same from a poster on here who would know. 

Because if it's lies, his agent would be well within his rights to go public about it and call LJ out . I'm no LJ lover but this is bollocks 

Archived