IGNORED

Matty Taylor

JasonM88

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Can I ask when you were told this @Robbored ?

And as you obviously know the source ,and their credibility , are you convinced enough to change your opinions about LJ ?

At the game on Saturday. 

Tbh, i was a little disappointed to hear it because it conflicts with my opinion of LJ. I maintain that he speaks well both to the media and various supporter groups.but obviously his public persona is not the persona those behind the scenes see.

Its understandable why there are two LJs. The ruthless manager and the public LJ.

6 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Because if it's lies, his agent would be well within his rights to go public about it and call LJ out . I'm no LJ lover but this is bollocks 

Like I posted earlier, it could all be bollocks but the person who told me would know exactly what goes on behind the scenes. That's why I don't think it's made up rubbish........a very reliable source.

12 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Because if it's lies, his agent would be well within his rights to go public about it and call LJ out . I'm no LJ lover but this is bollocks 

yes but if he did it would make Flinty look like a poor player and the agent wouldn't get as much for him…:dunno:

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Like I posted earlier, it could all be bollocks but the person who told me would know exactly what goes on behind the scenes. That's why I don't think it's made up rubbish........a very reliable source.

Then he's on very dodgey ground if true . Like I said LJ  went public about his agent. 

Answer me this robbo. If you were in flint/his agents shoes. If LJ came out in public spreading lies about you ( allegedly) 

what would you do ? 

If it was me I'd go straight to LJ and ask him why he said what he did and ask for a public apology . Would then go to the board to complain about LJ 

thirdly if I didn't get a public apology I would go through the press. 

6 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

yes but if he did it would make Flinty look like a poor player and the agent wouldn't get as much for him…:dunno:

No it wouldn't , it would give flint credibility and basically finish LJ off in the fans mind. His job could also become untenable after trying to smear a fans favourite reputation. 

5 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Then he's on very dodgey ground if true . Like I said LJ  went public about his agent. 

Answer me this robbo. If you were in flint/his agents shoes. If LJ came out in public spreading lies about you ( allegedly) 

what would you do ? 

If it was me I'd go straight to LJ and ask him why he said what he did and ask for a public apology . Would then go to the board to complain about LJ 

thirdly if I didn't get a public apology I would go through the press. 

Slagging your current/ex employer in public is always going to guarantee you a good job isn't it?

Suck it up and people in the business will 'know' the truth.   

Not saying it's true but your view seems quite simplistic.

2 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Slagging your current/ex employer in public is always going to guarantee you a good job isn't it?

Suck it up and people in the business will 'know' the truth.   

Not saying it's true but your view seems quite simplistic.

So you wouldn't want the truth told if your employer was spreading lies about you in public ? :blink:

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

I've had a pop at LJ in the past but this has to be complete rubbish. LJ  openly stated flints agent spoke to him about flint exploring his options in this window. So either LJ has told a bare faced lie to the press which would obviously get him a major backlash by flint , his agent and the club also losing all credibility .  Alternatively a poster on here who has a so called reliable source has stated it's all made Up and is calling LJ out as a liar . Once again I'll call utter bollocks . 

In theory is it not possible the agent could 'speak with LJ' about Flint exploring his options without the agent initiating the conversation?

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: STOP SCROLLING DOWN QUICKLY, THIS THREAD IS NOW FINALLY BACK ON TRACK

Good to see him come on and make his recovery. Considering when he initially signed I didn't care if he did well or not due to the manner in which he was purchased, it seems he is a good option to bring off the bench once SUPER HINDS HAS FINISHED DESTROYING ALL THAT LIES BEFORE HIM *evil laughter intensifies*

Дорогой Роббир,

Мы рады сообщить вам, что г-н Путин был чрезвычайно впечатлен вашими недавними «фальшивыми новостями» и хотел бы предложить вам работу с «Правдой». Он чувствует, что кто-то с твоим воображением будет идеален для того, чтобы ввести в заблуждение этих странных западных людей.

Мы на 100% гарантируем, что вам будет предоставлена художественная лицензия, чтобы выступить с таким количеством дерьма, как вам нравится, без регресса или с людьми, говорящими о мини-автобусах.

Мы с нетерпением ждем вашего ответа и принятия в ближайшее время.

С уважением, Михаил Ленин

3 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

I've had a pop at LJ in the past but this has to be complete rubbish. LJ  openly stated flints agent spoke to him about flint exploring his options in this window. So either LJ has told a bare faced lie to the press which would obviously get him a major backlash by flint , his agent and the club also losing all credibility .  Alternatively a poster on here who has a so called reliable source has stated it's all made Up and is calling LJ out as a liar . Once again I'll call utter bollocks . 

I suspect with all this stuff it probably ain't so black and white.

I do think LJ said too much too soon re Flint, but as soon as Harry starts going public what choice does he have.  Let's not forget our wonderful owner who also can't keep his mouth shut either.  Paraphrased - Geoff - how much for Flint? Steve - I'm not gonna say....oh you twisted my arm....£5m and we'll start talking.  Lansdown very clever about making sure he gets his view across first.

No idea how big a part Flint's agent is playing here.

All I'd say is that Flint has remained professional throughout, to us on the outside anyway.

If someone came in and offered us £5m+, I'd take it, because I rate Baker more than Flint and LJ giving Wright the armband seems to infer he's first choice.  But I wouldn't sell him for anything less....no need to panic sell.

Very few of these types of rumour are true, but you never know.

1 hour ago, BCFChris said:

Дорогой Роббир,

Мы рады сообщить вам, что г-н Путин был чрезвычайно впечатлен вашими недавними «фальшивыми новостями» и хотел бы предложить вам работу с «Правдой». Он чувствует, что кто-то с твоим воображением будет идеален для того, чтобы ввести в заблуждение этих странных западных людей.

Мы на 100% гарантируем, что вам будет предоставлена художественная лицензия, чтобы выступить с таким количеством дерьма, как вам нравится, без регресса или с людьми, говорящими о мини-автобусах.

Мы с нетерпением ждем вашего ответа и принятия в ближайшее время.

С уважением, Михаил Ленин

TRANSLATION

Dear Robbir,

We are pleased to inform you that Mr. Putin was extremely impressed by your recent "false news" and would like to offer you a job with Pravda. He feels that someone with your imagination will be ideal in order to mislead these strange Western people.

We are 100% sure that you will be given an artistic license to come up with as much crap as you like, without regress or with people talking about mini buses.

We look forward to your reply and acceptance in the near future.

Sincerely, Mikhail Lenin

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Archived