IGNORED

Gas in the next round anyone?

Mr Yoda

A match against Rovers would be the tie of the round and sell out AG if we are at home. It would give us a great opportunity to progress. Far better than a match against one of the top six reserves teams. It would be a tie that would be talked about for years. Surely it is what football is ultimately about. It would be a humdinger of a match. Bring it on.

No way. It would be like playing Millwall again. A cup final and big game for them, which we should win but, pressure, a changed team, on TV, blood and guts, dodgy ref, one sided match and a flooky goal, we've seen it happen before.

NO, I never want to play them again ever. Even if we won comfortably, the local press would glorify their efforts.

Feckum.

Mixed feelings on here. I would love a full house at our place, what an atmosphere, sea of blue in the Atyeo , 3/4 of the ground red, police and horses everywhere. Hairs on the back of yer kneck standing up as we sing drink up thee zider!!

Proper and only derby 

31 minutes ago, shelts said:

Mixed feelings on here. I would love a full house at our place, what an atmosphere, sea of blue in the Atyeo , 3/4 of the ground red, police and horses everywhere. Hairs on the back of yer kneck standing up as we sing drink up thee zider!!

Proper and only derby 

You just want to show off our new stadium......

Archived