IGNORED

Sub!

Langford Red

4 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

It was always the plan to give him 45 and Reid 45 in view of Friday night. Nothing else to see here.

In an ideal world Woodrow wouldn't have been Cup-tied and one of Reid / Diedhiou wouldn't have needed to play, ahead of Friday.  Think you are right.

So now we have Diedhiou, Woodrow, Hinds and now Taylor coming back to fitness.  I'm guessing that Reid is not going to be considered a stop-gap for much longer.

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

In an ideal world Woodrow wouldn't have been Cup-tied and one of Reid / Diedhiou wouldn't have needed to play, ahead of Friday.  Think you are right.

So now we have Diedhiou, Woodrow, Hinds and now Taylor coming back to fitness.  I'm guessing that Reid is not going to be considered a stop-gap for much longer.

Nice try! 

29 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Just thought you were trying to create a reaction as Bobby is certainly not considered a stop gap anymore for many fans and has probably cemented his place even if other are coming back to fitness.

Ah, ok.  The funny thing was I started a post way back in pre-season about Reid as a striker.

If in fact this is the position where he finally lays his best performances, I will be so pleased for him.

Archived