IGNORED

Where are Johnson's critics? (Merged many times)

Redtucks

The majority of City fans want to be proved wrong about Lee Johnson. We'd love him and the team to be successful, but won't deny the evidence of our 'lying eyes' when they perform poorly.

Tonight just proves how well we can play under pressure and well done to LJ for that. It's consistency that we want.

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

No - you have serious issues - sick troll 

You think mass murder is humorous do you sicko 

Your avatar sums you up perfectly

Bob let it go. and say whatever!!

Why anyone would take pleasure winding people up on a City forum is beyond me?

Why anyone thinks they are clever taking the piss.  Sat there laughing at the reactions well ****** childish.

Get a life or a beer you *******.

5 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Bob let it go. and say whatever!!

Why anyone would take pleasure winding people up on a City forum is beyond me?

Why anyone thinks they are clever taking the piss.  Sat there laughing at the reactions well ****** childish.

Get a life or a beer you *******.

Let it go, let it go....:thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

No - you have serious issues - sick troll 

You think mass murder is humorous do you sicko 

Your avatar sums you up perfectly

If you want to be pedantic I'd say it was more serial killer than mass murderer. Still, I think we've both been guilty of going on OTIB after one too many sherbets. :yes:

1 hour ago, frenchred said:

What a load of shite, this Johnson non believer was at Watford supporting the team, were you?

Then you aren't who I'm talking about. Good on you. 

The support tonight sounded great on the radio. 

3 hours ago, Redtucks said:

Clueless Johnson again!

Still playing Bobby Reid as a striker, only scored five.

Our kids are crap, fancy playing Vyner, Kelly and Hinds.

He doesn’t know what he’s doing!

We’ll get stuffed at Watford!

Come on all you moaning gits, how about a bit of credit!

Or are you all going to crawl back into the woodwork till we lose again???

This is just as bad as people trying to knock LJ after 4 games. Good result today? yes. Have we won anything? No. Does it mean we are now world beaters? No. Does it mean that by sticking up for LJ I'm proved right for backing/defending him? No. One game does not a season make.

Where are you all? Where were you last night?

You know who you are. The Johnson Out Brigade - the JOBers :blink:

What a difference a few days make. And ok a few changes ;)

Anyone hear LJ on Radio 4 - yes Radio 4 - at 6.30. Talking about "the Project" and that "one swallow doesn't make a summer" but good on you Little Lee and Clowns Down. Perhaps you do know what you're doing!

Yeah, these sort of posts aren't cool.

It was a one off cup game, can't really read too much into it. Crowing after a cup game is just stupid.

On the whole, people on the Johnson Out 'side' are fans with concerns about the manager with reasonable opinions. They still would love Johnson to prove them wrong. Considering last seasons form it's not really surprising that many feel like that.

Let's wait to see where we are around October time. That's probably a good enough sample size to get a good barometer.

Truth is, we probably aren't quite as good as some of us thought post Plymouth/Barnsley and probably aren't as bad as some of us thought post Brentford/Millwall.

45 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I'm really disappointed Bob. 

There was me thinking that I was your sickest of keyboard trolls..........:blink:

No , Tbf you're not sick RR ;) and I've not refereed to  to you as sick 

When you you're not posting sensibly and have your moments Yours are 'traditional'  bits of fishing / trolling  / WUMIng :laughcont:  - albeit possibly the busiest !

This one is properly 'sick' -- genuine issues  - seems to have an idea that it's something to be proud of , which says everything

Never has anything to post except nonsense  , never contributes anything worth reading for anyone

When you have embarrassing avatars including thinking a serial killer is something funny - then I'll worry 

23 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Anyone hear LJ on Radio 4 - yes Radio 4 - at 6.30. Talking about "the Project" and that "one swallow doesn't make a summer" but good on you Little Lee and Clowns Down. Perhaps you do know what you're doing!

Come back on here after Reading, Wolves and Norwich away. Cup games are a free hit. Yes we played well. We rode our luck too. Jury still out. Let's see what he does on Friday. No city fan wants to lose. We all want to win. LJ just hasn't warmed the fan base and there are reasons why as we know. However last night second half we were good. 

27 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

A lot have been posting positively on a good result last night on other threads, but you obviously haven't been reading them...oh and there is already exactly the same posting by another sarcastic clapper on here already. You should try contributing all round instead of creaming over a single result.

Archived