IGNORED

Where are Johnson's critics? (Merged many times)

Redtucks

A typical happy clappy sarcastic dig. Thought the team did excellently well to get a result tonight against a strong Watford side. LJ got his tactics right and made meaningful substitutions who influenced the game so fair play. Credit where credit is due.

Yup, excellent result. Let's have an overview after 20, 30, 40 games, mind. Everyone keep the majority of their powder dry till then. Appreciate it's easy to get carried away, one way or t'other, but 90 minutes isn't quite enough for me to form an opinion. Last season's 46+ games were; I've reset the clock since Aug 5th; and I'm not jumping in with both feet either way till we've seen a few more games. 

Short version, in contrast to the opening stance: I'm not a fan of the manager, but well done tonight.

Maybe he is going to come good & become one of the most respected young coaches in the country. He is learning & progressing & so are we as a team.

One thing is for sure though - he is giving 100% for our team & he knows more about football than all of you detractors (but so called experts) put together. But don't let that stand in the way of the constant negativity towards our manager from an element of our so called support - who should be ashamed of themselves.

21 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Really, like to see a link to that I thought most people seemed quite keen on getting our youngsters more game time to develop not that they were crap.

Anyway, boring thread, you LJ shills are as bad as the LJ out's. 

They're not AS bad they are WORSE, because they sarcastically attack the negative posters, where the negative posters are generally just being negative. We all want City to do well ultimately LJ out crew or Happy Clappers. Happy Clappers just think negative posters are secretly Gasheads or Cardiff fans wanting us to go down the shitter.

10 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

IRENE?:P

8 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

This is nearly better than the result, owning the Blue contingent on here.:thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Who shuddup?

4 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

I lived in Bris (School Rd ...it was all City in those days.

:dunno: Lay off the Match mate.

2 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Maybe he is going to come good & become one of the most respected young coaches in the country. He is learning & progressing & so are we as a team.

One thing is for sure though - he is giving 100% for our team & he knows more about football than all of you detractors (but so called experts) put together. But don't let that stand in the way of the constant negativity towards our manager from an element of our so called support - who should be ashamed of themselves.

'So called supporters' , 'ashamed' crikey the super fans are out in force tonight.

28 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

I thought Diedhou

Was FANTASTIC in the first game

But I was always worried about his goal scoring record?

And it seems right

£5 Mil+ blimey what a risk

Hope he comes good not like all the other LJ signings

BUT anyway WELL DONE OUR MIGHTY CITY :clap:

Senegalese Bas Savage!

36 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

Clueless Johnson again!

Still playing Bobby Reid as a striker, only scored five.

Our kids are crap, fancy playing Vyner, Kelly and Hinds.

He doesn’t know what he’s doing!

We’ll get stuffed at Watford!

Come on all you moaning gits, how about a bit of credit!

Or are you all going to crawl back into the woodwork till we lose again???

Johnson out

3 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Trouble is all the anti brigade make themselves look a bit naive when it comes to actually seeing what LJ is trying to do in building a team. The first half we were solid, the second we played lovely attacking football, that surprised most of us, me included, again that crop of young players are an exciting prospect, Bobby Reid, well, again right time right place, he has a poachers instinct, our biggest  battle is expressing ourselves like we did tonight, shackles off and it could be an interesting  season, that is the coaches job.

49 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

Clueless Johnson again!

Awful post but I hope you post something similar come 10 o clock Friday night.

1 minute ago, MarkRed! said:

It was a great display and in complete contrast to the last 2.5 games. We looked very good TBF. Can't really put my finger on why we are so Jekyll and Hyde.....genuine width and 2 upfront was key for me. Well done to all and to LJ.

We are inexperienced and therefore inconsistent at this level.  Much like a lot of this division.

We really don't have a top notch player or three that carry their inconsistent teammates through games and get results like your Brighton's and Newcastle's.

10 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

The absence of a few notable posters on here tonight, very much back up the suggestion that they are gutted if we do well and they can't weild their agenda. 

What a load of shite, this Johnson non believer was at Watford supporting the team, were you?

This shouldn't be about point scoring. Everyone wants the team to win.

However when we win, or when we lose, why don't we try to not have a meltdown either way. 

It will prevent a lot of humble pie being eaten (from both "sides")

Accept that we're gunna win games, accept we're gunna lose. But win or lose, we all want the same, the best for this club!

Up the City x

55 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

Clueless Johnson again!

Absolutely.  About time the moaners learned to shut their big fat lairey gobs and get behind the team.

I'm over the moon he actually played the youth and they proved their quality, if he'd lost he would have said it was to be expected, if it turned out the way it did he can bask in the glory. It doesn't change the fact that of our 4 matches prior to this we've only looked decent in one game. Sing his praises all you like, one result doesn't change a season of strange, poor decisions. Come December if we're in the top half I'll accept him turning things around, if we're in the top half as the season ends I'll accept him as a manager who can at least earn us a good finish but until then one result is not going to make him king tactician.
Congrats to him and the players, a well-earned win and great to see the youth doing so well, now let's see some consistency in the league.

Archived