IGNORED

Dilemma ?

Dolman Block B

2 minutes ago, Nick Wilde said:

It will also be an interesting sub's bench, assuming he starts with Reid and Diedhou up front is he going to drop Hinds from the bench and have Woodrow and Taylor? 

Taylor to miss out imho, let him build himself back to fitness....no rush at the mo'.

Don't think it's Gonna be the popular view but - same side from Wall for me

but you make it clear that there are 4 or 5 pushing for places

Challenge them to keep their place whilst revving up the youngsters, encouraging and praising , ready to go

The only one I'd consider at this stage would be LK coming in with JB in front of him (Looks like Kelly could also play left midfield - good athlete)

6 hours ago, Nick Wilde said:

It will also be an interesting sub's bench, assuming he starts with Reid and Diedhou up front is he going to drop Hinds from the bench and have Woodrow and Taylor? 

Hinds was not on the bench v Millwall... LJ may prefer Taylor over Woodrow on the bench for Villa though... I would.

Also possibly AF on the bench for Magners and either or neither of Niclas or COD starting instead of Josh or Patto?  Who knows??

6 hours ago, Nick Wilde said:

Hinds over the both of them, great potential verses huff and puff division 1 player, so Hinds and Woodrow

4 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Don't think it's Gonna be the popular view but - same side from Wall for me

but you make it clear that there are 4 or 5 pushing for places

Challenge them to keep their place whilst revving up the youngsters, encouraging and praising , ready to go

The only one I'd consider at this stage would be LK coming in with JB in front of him (Looks like Kelly could also play left midfield - good athlete)

Correct.

34 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Hinds won't start for sure  

The problem we have is striker wise we could have three on the bench. Hinds Woodrow and Taylor. That won't happen either. 

Flint at least on the bench along with Maggs

Viner won't be in the squad. 

Absolute must start for the new winger 

Tough decisions 

Alison not ready. Odwowda for me. Need width.

Not enough rest time to start any of the lads that played 90 yesterday so stick with the Millwall line up.

If we then don't perform on Friday it will be time to ring the changes. 

The real positive about last night is that it puts pressure on the first 11 to perform against Villa as their places are now under threat. 

I really like the look of our squad. I just hope the gaffer stumbles on the best 11.

9 hours ago, Dolman Block B said:

Who the @@@@ starts Friday now???

Over to you 

I would not be in too much of a hurry to judge our league form by the brilliant cup result last night.

This cup throws up some big upsets as you can question the number of changes most teams make - including ourselves.

Taking nothing away from the players who performed so well (yes they deserve full credit), do we want LJ to be the tickerman again.

I, for one, am sure Lee knows his strongest eleven.

:yes:

tfj   :protest:

It's all or nothing with some on this site :rofl2br:poor game , LJ out , make wholesale changes . Good win , it's chuck the kids in. 

Lets have bit of perspective . The kids were great yes but need to eased in bit by bit. Flint doesn't get back in for me as he's not as good as Wright or Baker. Midfield will change obviously although I do think this is definitly one area that needs streathening . 

Archived