IGNORED

The Watford Forum

One BCFC

If any City fans get a chance tonight or tomorrow please read the thread linked. Some very ill informed and patronising comments about our club, it's pure gold to read right now and No I am also not the Bristol City fan commenting on the thread either.

And any Watford fans who will read this topic - I certainly am laughing after reading some of your fans disrespectful comments about us.

http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/bristol-city-carabao-cup-22-08.53268/

7 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

If any City fans get a chance tonight or tomorrow please read the thread linked. Some very ill informed and patronising comments about our club, it's pure gold to read right now and No I am also not the Bristol City fan commenting on the thread either.

And any Watford fans who will read this topic - I certainly am laughing after reading some of your fans disrespectful comments about us.

Seems fairly standard stuff to me, they come across as alright I thought.  Even being polite to the City fan with a penchant for exclamation marks.

Wow what a bunch of ignorant *****. Strange really that they have such a shit fan base for a club who have have been far more successful then us.

And Watford as an area haha never hear anything about it other. What a deluded bunch but hey ho got beat by our second team. Always preferred Luton as a club tbh bigger support and more passtionate fans. 

16'500 average attendance when finishing second in the championship ! :rofl2br:

2 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Wow what a bunch of ignorant *****. Strange really that they have such a shit fan base for a club who have have been far more successful then us.

And Watford as an area haha never hear anything about it other. What a deluded bunch but hey ho got beat by our second team. Always preferred Luton as a club tbh bigger support and more passtionate fans. 

16'500 average attendance when finishing second in the championship ! :rofl2br:

Well I'm pleased you've proved yourself superior to them by your well thought out post, we look so much classier than them now.

Not read it, wont read it, what I will say is they have a roof. They have hit the roof, they'll sack Marco Silva even if they hit top 10. They're a small fry club in terms of recruitment, they have a shocking academy, their fans are shite and until a couple of years ago they had 3 stands!!!

Owners are loopy as roundabouts too...

Really nice to see both sets of fans mingling before the game in the local area, Got a bit of stick from a couple of 10 year olds as we walked through them to the coach, one of them screamed at me in a mimic Accrington Stanley, saying 'Bristol City, who are they' and I smiled sweetly at him and said 'winners, Bristol City are winner's', ok a bit childish but he didnt know what to say which amused me for a moment

18 minutes ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

Just trying to get under our skin pre kick off reading it. After the game most of them seemed fairly complementary about us deserving to win all be it a few fans saying they played poor. Get the feeling Troy Deany is thought about in the same way some fans thought about Lee Tomlin at times 

weren't they offered like £20m-£30m for him last season? Sounds like they all think he's gone to pot.

I found them on there to just be a bit quirky.  In the bit I read they were claiming sarcasm that every visiting fan seems to take seriously and reports back to their own forum - which has happened here.  

I think they're just a bunch of jokers really, taking the piss generally.  Not particularly out of us.

They know they aren't a big club, there was quite a bit of self-deprecation there.

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

He's been injured so the fair fans will give him time.

Fair enough, wonder if the higher ups at Watford may be regretting the decision, regardless of Premier League money £30m for a player is still a lot. 

Extracted from their forum:

'I have literally never heard of any of these people...

Bristol City: Fielding, Vyner, Flint, Magnússon, Kelly, Eliasson, Hegeler, O'Neil, O'Dowda, Hinds, Diedhiou

Subs: Lucic, Golbourne, Wright, K.Smith, Paterson, Reid, Taylor.'

Well mate, you've definitely heard of them now...

1 hour ago, BA14 RED said:

I actually think some Otibers do a much better job at slagging off our club! 

35 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Only comment of note

The left back for Bristol today looked a pretty decent player tbf. Don't remember him getting beaten once by Amrabat or Richarlison, was always an option in attack and I think he got the assist for the 2nd

That stood out to me too.

I raved about him, though acknowledged lower opposition against BMF.

Also praised him (though overshadowed by Vyner on the night) after Plymouth.

Glad Kelly is doing well. Think we have our Bryan replacement here already.

2 hours ago, BA14 RED said:

Ffs i read all 10 pages looking for disparaging renarks and found none. They all seemed pretty alright tbh you are way too sensitive. 

7 hours ago, Newquay-Red said:

Extracted from their forum:

'I have literally never heard of any of these people...

Bristol City: Fielding, Vyner, Flint, Magnússon, Kelly, Eliasson, Hegeler, O'Neil, O'Dowda, Hinds, Diedhiou

Subs: Lucic, Golbourne, Wright, K.Smith, Paterson, Reid, Taylor.'

Well mate, you've definitely heard of them now...

Says more about him if he's a football fan who hasn't heard of Flint, Fielding, O'Neil, Golbourne and Smith at a minimum.

Archived