IGNORED

How do you know when you've been Happy-Clapped?

On 23/08/2017 at 08:04, Taxi for Johnson said:

Just thought I'd submit a brief guide to the signs and symptoms of having been "Happy-Clapped".

Here goes:-

- do anything other than praise LJ, and say results are not his responsibility, and you notice an increase in 'hostility' (this may take the form of snake and rubbish notifications);

- similarly, you might find yourself referenced as either a 'troll' or a gas-head - both highly mature and considered opinions;

- attacks usually come from random posters, with short membership of OTIB, and few posts; these folk are often considered 'keyboard warriors' - members of numerous forums, and spend their time venting anger on anyone with a different opinion to their own (as they cannot all be members of the Johnson extended family);

- the right to an opinion is ALWAYS, and without fail, dismissed by the Happy Clapper e.g. the infamous 'opinions are like arseholes' quote. What would a forum be without opinions? At the same time they boldly state their own opinion.

- attacks often come at random, and without justification, typically from behind, and intended to insult of cause immediate pain e.g. across the back of the legs. Rest assured the pain passes very quickly.

This is just a quick guide, but I hope it helps any victims of this phenomena.

:thumbsup:

tfj  :protest:

So to be a happy clapper you have to do anything other than praise LJ. Ohhh, I always classed myself as a 'happy clapper' but maybe I'm just like you after all. 

10 hours ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

It's the boxing up of posters I find tedious; 'Haters', 'Happy Clappers', 'camps' an all that terminology.

As a very, very simple overview I want LJ to succeed, will give praise when we perform well or win and give stick when we are piss-poor and should be doing better.

I disapprove, generally, of SL's approach to the running of the club but will and do give him affirmation for the things he gets right.  

As simplistic as I have made that, I believe I am in a majority group in that respect.

The human condition seems to drive people to categorise ourselves into very rigid groupings.   I believe this is in order to try to make sense of exceedingly complex matter that otherwise addles us.  A state we simply can't handle.  What do you mean you don't want LJ in or out? errrr???? Internal mental meltdown at such an inexplicable position!  What do you mean you don't fit into one of the boxes I can so comfortably place you?

Inhibition lowered and being physically removed from each other, the divisions are much more overtly expressed online.

As for TFJ, I generally take no notice although admit he can amuse me at times.

Taxi certainly wouldn't like the concept of schrodinger's cat! It's dead, definitely dead.

1 hour ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

*spent the last 1/4 hour reading up on Schrödinger's cat 

I suspect TFJ is more of a Pavlov's dog man!

So are you saying that Taxi's dislike for Johnson is hard wired into his very being? Has he come from a long line of ancestors who didn't like Johnson. Perhaps it stretches back to Lyndon B. Johnson's stance on communism?  

12 minutes ago, BCFChris said:

So are you saying that Taxi's dislike for Johnson is hard wired into his very being? Has he come from a long line of ancestors who didn't like Johnson. Perhaps it stretches back to Lyndon B. Johnson's stance on communism?  

Well it's a hypothesis worth further experiment, isn't it?

Now @Taxi for Johnson what is your impulse response when you are greeted with images of this guy?

IMG_0785.JPG

1 minute ago, Alan Dicks said:

Apple pie or apple crumble?

I prefer crumble myself with ice cream, although cream aint bad either.

However iam on wee diet at the mo.

Or both with cream and ice cream ...... **** the diet !!

• Admin
On 24/08/2017 at 00:01, WTFiGO!?! said:

It's the boxing up of posters I find tedious; 'Haters', 'Happy Clappers', 'camps' an all that terminology.

As a very, very simple overview I want LJ to succeed, will give praise when we perform well or win and give stick when we are piss-poor and should be doing better.

I disapprove, generally, of SL's approach to the running of the club but will and do give him affirmation for the things he gets right.  

As simplistic as I have made that, I believe I am in a majority group in that respect.

The human condition seems to drive people to categorise ourselves into very rigid groupings.   I believe this is in order to try to make sense of exceedingly complex matter that otherwise addles us.  A state we simply can't handle.  What do you mean you don't want LJ in or out? errrr???? Internal mental meltdown at such an inexplicable position!  What do you mean you don't fit into one of the boxes I can so comfortably place you?

Inhibition lowered and being physically removed from each other, the divisions are much more overtly expressed online.

As for TFJ, I generally take no notice although admit he can amuse me at times.

I've got you pegged as a Happy Clapping Hater, deal with it!

33 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Or both with cream and ice cream ...... **** the diet !!

Wtf is wrong with custard these days?

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 13:12, Grey Fox said:

There are two opinions, and the vast majority are very capable of adding to a reasoned debate. Sadly there is a small majority, for which Taxi for Johnson seems to be the worse who are in my opinion either wnd up merchants or gasheads . In his case i think it is the latter.

As to entertainment , if your reading this taxi, your one consolation is that when you are old enough for sex you will not need to worry about the cost of contraception, your personality will take care of that

ouch!!!

On 23/08/2017 at 08:04, Taxi for Johnson said:

Just thought I'd submit a brief guide to the signs and symptoms of having been "Happy-Clapped".

Here goes:-

- do anything other than praise LJ, and say results are not his responsibility, and you notice an increase in 'hostility' (this may take the form of snake and rubbish notifications);

- similarly, you might find yourself referenced as either a 'troll' or a gas-head - both highly mature and considered opinions;

- attacks usually come from random posters, with short membership of OTIB, and few posts; these folk are often considered 'keyboard warriors' - members of numerous forums, and spend their time venting anger on anyone with a different opinion to their own (as they cannot all be members of the Johnson extended family);

- the right to an opinion is ALWAYS, and without fail, dismissed by the Happy Clapper e.g. the infamous 'opinions are like arseholes' quote. What would a forum be without opinions? At the same time they boldly state their own opinion.

- attacks often come at random, and without justification, typically from behind, and intended to insult of cause immediate pain e.g. across the back of the legs. Rest assured the pain passes very quickly.

This is just a quick guide, but I hope it helps any victims of this phenomena.

:thumbsup:

tfj  :protest:

IMG_0050.JPG

45 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

We need to start to play positive winning football over a period of time to win peoples trust.

As things stands it's truly shit.

Tommy, will you stop sitting on the fence and just tell us how it really is :disapointed2se:

Archived