Next 5 League Games

Super

I cant either im afraid, 

Villa - Draw

Reading - Loss

Wolves - Loss

Derby - Draw

Norwich - Win

I going for 5 points, with our only victory at Carrow Road. Hope its more. Johnson has got a dilemma on his hands, first 11 draw to Millwall, 9 changes and beat Watford away. Whatever he does isnt going to be right to some people.

48 minutes ago, Super said:

Villa - Home, Reading - Away, Wolves - Away, Derby - Home, Norwich - Away

Guess this will be a good indication of where we are, Can't honestly see too many points from those 5 though.

Suspect we'll get something from the two home games but don't hold out much hope for those three away games.

1 hour ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I cant either im afraid, 

Villa - Draw

Reading - Loss

Wolves - Loss

Derby - Draw

Norwich - Win

I going for 5 points, with our only victory at Carrow Road. Hope its more. Johnson has got a dilemma on his hands, first 11 draw to Millwall, 9 changes and beat Watford away. Whatever he does isnt going to be right to some people.

:winner_third_h4h:

Wow!

Beating Norwich - an ex-premier league 'outfit' with big budget and star players.

This would be great to put on the managers CV.

Well done Lee.

We won't mention the (alleged) two defeats and two draws, as these will be against well motivated, clever, and high energy teams.

COYR!!!!!

:winner_third_h4h:

tfj  :banana:

1 hour ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I cant either im afraid, 

Villa - Draw

Reading - Loss

Wolves - Loss

Derby - Draw

Norwich - Win

What's new?

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Could you show me an easier set of fixtures in this league ? 

For sure. You look at games like Barnsley, Millwall and Burton at home and think they are a great chance to get 3 points. Our next five have no such fixtures and look much tougher in terms of where our opponents are expected to be come May. I appreciate it doesn't always work out that way though. If we get a similar points return from the next four, as we've got ao far, I will be delighted.

@Taxi for Johnson 

...you appear to have 'lost it' slightly m8, popping up everywhere with ever more bizarre posts...

Maybe a little rest would do you good?.. sorta help you regain a little of your lost mojo.

I suggest getting out of your cab and hopping on a bus, get yourself a dayrider ticket £4 and ride around all day hopping on and off of numerous buses spend some time just staring out of the windows & relaxing into a serene dreamtime for a day... spend time with joyriding pensioners people watching and earwigging or just allowing yourself to drift away oblivious of everything for a few hours... when you get home have a nice cup of Ovaltine and an early night... things will hopefully seem clearer in the morning.

See you again soon, when you're feeling better, let go of the steering wheel for a while and let 'cheer's drive' take over you can sit upstairs, downstairs at the front or at the back, enjoy the freedom of just wandering around, and ffs leave your internet connected devices at home...

To be honest ... I think we ALL need the rest.

5 hours ago, Super said:

Villa - Home, Reading - Away, Wolves - Away, Derby - Home, Norwich - Away

Guess this will be a good indication of where we are, Can't honestly see too many points from those 5 though.

7 points has to be the bare minimum for me 

8 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Could you show me an easier set of fixtures in this league ? 

Exactly. Based on City's league position over the last two seasons, most teams are going to be difficult opponents. Even three from four of our opening fixtures this season, against average / poor teams, have been difficult 

Archived