IGNORED

Thatchers gold offer Friday night

Bcfccity

6 minutes ago, lgbbcf said:

i believe this is only in the concourse and not the sports bar. 

The website doesn't say that it's just the concourse, although that would spread the pre match crowd around a bit which might not be a bad thing.

I wonder how much more alcohol the club sell on a match day now, compared to the pre development numbers.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

The website doesn't say that it's just the concourse, although that would spread the pre match crowd around a bit which might not be a bad thing.

I wonder how much more alcohol the club sell on a match day now, compared to the pre development numbers.

It's under the concession title, so will be just the concessions, hot drinks must be lansdown stand also

3 hours ago, Bcfccity said:

Just seen on the "guide to the gate" Aston Villa on the website that they are doing two gold for £7 plus discount if you are season card holder, only prior to kick off.

be a merry Friday.

Does it apply to Thatcher's Dry too? Gold too sweet for me....

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

It's under the concession title, so will be just the concessions, hot drinks must be lansdown stand also

As someone who quit booze Ashton gate is one of the only stadiums in football where I can have a nice pint of Heineken alcohol free beer.I expect that's escaped many on here but full marks to city.

I feel grown up drinking it as opposed to cola!

1 hour ago, forbespm said:

As someone who quit booze Ashton gate is one of the only stadiums in football where I can have a nice pint of Heineken alcohol free beer.I expect that's escaped many on here but full marks to city.

I feel grown up drinking it as opposed to cola!

Does it still 'reach the parts' though?

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

This may interest you then TR.Picked up a 10 litre Old Rosie bag in box for twenty pounds in Morrison's.That's 17.6 pints for 20 quid.

That sounds like a bargain I must get meself down there! I noticed on their website they give shelf life 6 weeks when opened, are they having a laugh it usually takes me 6 hours!

Has anyone tried these 3? But they are only 4% so maybe they are a bit weak. 
http://www.westons-cider.co.uk/shop/10l-bag-in-box/

Wouldn't mind going to their factory. 

Archived