IGNORED

OTIB FRINGE ... Dont fancy Rovers chances but...

WhistleHappy

7 minutes ago, reddoh said:

Not hate, I think he just stopped them

Not if he was in the kitchen at someone's party.

And just to get a bonus point, Jonah used to be a dinosaur. He was in Pterydactyl and the Dinosaurs (Seaside Shuffle).

13 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

What's the difference between a 5km run around The Colony and Wael appearing on Celebrity Masterchef?

One's a pant in the country.

{To borrow your formula}

Whats the difference between a constipated owl and a crosseyed Wael pretending to be a gameskeeper?

One hoots but can't shit...

9 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

The owner of the sixth richest club in Britain...

Thanks, I'm a bit slow today owing to the cup draw in he wee small hours. Plus when Septic Peg told the joke about Nick Higgs I miss read it as Nick Clegg and thereafter I was on a loser trying to figure it out.

And just to get a bonus point, Jonah used to be a dinosaur. He was in Pterydactyl and the Dinosaurs (Seaside Shuffle).

59 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

No , you're wrong there , I distinctly remember it being Terry Dactyl the singer with that group .

You have taken the p here in someone's name! You are right, of course.

Wael went to an eminent Harley Street doctor complaining of pains in his stomach, the doctor told him he had excess gas, he advised not going anywhere near matches.

The doctor then realised who this patient was and told him to **** off, as he had no money.

Wael called his dad one day and said "Dad, I give up my claim to the family fortune in fact I don't want to be associated with this family anymore. I am giving up my passport, leaving my faith and will spend the rest of my life in poverty. What do you have to say about that?"

Actually, that's not exactly what he said. It sounded more like....

"Dad, I've just bought Bristol Rovers"

Archived