IGNORED

Sit where you want?

Bristol_Badger

12 minutes ago, Bristol_Badger said:

Hi,

I'm a ST holder in the Dolman but want to go in the singing section for tonight's game.

Do you think I can just go and stand there or will they check my ticket on the concourse?

Cheers

Nobody checking whatsoever mate, so I say go ahead and do it. It's all unreserved.

12 minutes ago, Bristol_Badger said:

Hi,

I'm a ST holder in the Dolman but want to go in the singing section for tonight's game.

Do you think I can just go and stand there or will they check my ticket on the concourse?

Cheers

It's sold out to season tickets, but why not call supporter services and transfer your seat properly for the game and get in the block next to it..? 

1 hour ago, SARJ said:

Nobody checking whatsoever mate, so I say go ahead and do it. It's all unreserved.

This logic works until lots of people try it with the result that there are people standing in the gangways. People standing in the gangways will mean there will be restrictions in future games. The club have made an effort to support those who want to stand by giving them this section, so don't spoil it. 

Just by asking on this forum has probably alerted somebody. @Bristol_Badger

As previously mentioned what do the people do who have tickets for that section do if they arrive after you, only takes a few to spoil it for the majority. I'm sure people don't want to go back to showing their ST when leaving the concourses, the club is trusting us to sit where we have tickets, why disrespect that? 

32 minutes ago, RedM said:

Just by asking on this forum has probably alerted somebody. @Bristol_Badger

As previously mentioned what do the people do who have tickets for that section do if they arrive after you, only takes a few to spoil it for the majority. I'm sure people don't want to go back to showing their ST when leaving the concourses, the club is trusting us to sit where we have tickets, why disrespect that? 

In my life I have always found there are a minority to mess it up for the rest of us. If you don't have the right moral values your life is far more valuable than anyone else.

30 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

Who remembers the singing section in 64-65?  And having tickets checked?  

I remember it well; it was when I first started watching City.

The old Jim reeves classic.

'I hear the sound

Of distant bums.

And how do they smell?

Like F*cking Hell'

Ah, those were the days.

Actually, that was by Mary Hopkins (produced by Paul McCartney), but that was a different song altogether.

Archived