IGNORED

Lee Hendrie

reformed_red

Hendrie looks ill to me, and has done for some time. He referred to Villa as "we" too often. Someone evidently had a word in his ear, because he struggled to use words like Villa for a while.

Overall, I have to pick holes in a very one sided programme last night. If the pre match yik yak wasn't bad enough (took nearly 25 minutes to recognise that Villa weren't playing Villa), the post match synopsis was worse. A chat with ex Villa player Lee Hendrie, a chat with a very fortuitous Villa scorer and a chat with the Villa manager. That's it, and good night from from Sky Sport.

Literally every time we're on Sky against 'bigger' opposition, the brown-nosing gets nauseating.  And then, shock horror if we win, it's all about plucky little Bristol City against an off-colour away side. Tedious and predictable.

I was 15 seats away from the Sky experts last night and after their brief piece to camera at half-time, the only one of them who watched any of the second half was Hendrie - and that amounted to about fifteen minutes in total.

All three of them disappeared back into the stand with more than 10 minutes to go.

It makes me question whether their comments are their own or scripted by an 'expert' and handed to them.

Turn up, favour the bigger team, talk rubbish, take money, go home.

1 hour ago, Xiled said:

Literally every time we're on Sky against 'bigger' opposition, the brown-nosing gets nauseating.  And then, shock horror if we win, it's all about plucky little Bristol City against an off-colour away side. Tedious and predictable.

I was 15 seats away from the Sky experts last night and after their brief piece to camera at half-time, the only one of them who watched any of the second half was Hendrie - and that amounted to about fifteen minutes in total.

All three of them disappeared back into the stand with more than 10 minutes to go.

It makes me question whether their comments are their own or scripted by an 'expert' and handed to them.

Turn up, favour the bigger team, talk rubbish, take money, go home.

Why don't we have a tv studio? What is the grey block meant to be beteeen the atyeo and Lansdown stands?

Archived