IGNORED

The Aston Villa Show

Hellfire Corner

4 minutes ago, Hellfire Corner said:

Well, who turned in to sky sports tonight to watch the Aston Villa show? Who were they playing? Totally one sided programme- all Villa discussion, pathetic for balanced coverage.

I was thinking exactly the same. Typical media bias.

4 minutes ago, cummins17 said:

Steve Bruce can't help banging on about Diedhiou being offside for our goal, seems to forgot the huge slice of luck they had for theirs 

To be fair to Scott Minto, he pointed that out but I don't think I've ever seen coverage like it?!

Is this what sky is always like with the 'bigger sides'? I never watch so don't know.

6 minutes ago, Hellfire Corner said:

Well, who turned in to sky sports tonight to watch the Aston Villa show? Who were they playing? Totally one sided programme- all Villa discussion, pathetic for balanced coverage.

And we can have the pleasure of exactly the same treatment from CH5 tomorrow night.

7 minutes ago, Hellfire Corner said:

This. 

Disgustingly one sided Villa love in. 

They arent even that good ffs!

11 minutes ago, DaveF said:

Why is everyone so surprised and bitchy about it? Much bigger team comes to play us live on Sky with John Terry at centre back and the coverage is biased towards that team?! Who would have thought it...

Maybe it's because a broadcaster should be producing a fair and balanced  programme. Tonight clearly was not balanced.

Can't say i'm too bothered or fussed, just shows how out of touch they are, tbh. Think how miffed Villa are, going back to shitty old Birmingham with only a point from a big deflection against little old wurzel singing, carrot crunching 'Bristol'....

Well I just turned into Talk sport on our way home and the 2 blokes on there were embarrassing. Totally Villa gush in and one of them was insisting City and Rovers should amalgamated. 

On a side note is there a problem with Radio Bristol on DAB? 

11 minutes ago, NYTRAM said:

Well I just turned into Talk sport on our way home and the 2 blokes on there were embarrassing. Totally Villa gush in and one of them was insisting City and Rovers should amalgamated. 

No , no problem . They are just pricks  

1 hour ago, NYTRAM said:

Mike Parry by any chance? He's been banging that drum for the best part of 20 years or so - for us, the Sheffield teams, the Nottingham teams and there's probably others that I've forgotten.

10 hours ago, nickolas said:

Plus Brucey gets a pitch side big interview while LJ is stuffed in the tunnel. 

Biased bollocks. 

In fairness Cotts always used to get the matchside aftermatch interview. Guess its who the presenters/producers prefer chatting to.

8 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Mike Parry by any chance? He's been banging that drum for the best part of 20 years or so - for us, the Sheffield teams, the Nottingham teams and there's probably others that I've forgotten.

London?

Isn't that tosspot an Everton fan?

Maybe merge Everton and Liverpool, and call them "Liverpool".

If true that is ridiculous, particularly about the Sheffield teams who are arguably both in the top twenty 'biggest' clubs in England.

Archived