IGNORED

Big Screens

50cal

We have got two giant screens that are used mainly before the game showing previous game high lights.During the game surely substitute information player bookings etc can be added to the screens, it would help out when you can't hear anything from the PA system! 

52 minutes ago, Euan BCFC said:

I've often thought that. Not been to a game this season yet though, do they show those horrendous GIFs on them after a goal?

No, that's just for Twitter!

Although the whole squad do fold their arms one at a time when the team is announced on the screens before kick-off. That makes them all look grumpy.

54 minutes ago, shelts said:

PA system is getting worse and I can't hear Downsy .....maybe that's a good thing?!

You can surely still hear his, "BRISTOL CITEEEEEEEEEEY" as we enter the field for pre-match warm-up/as we leave the field after pre-match warm-up/enter the field/leave the field/leave the stadium after getting changed an hour after the final whistle/in an empty ground when everyone's gone home and the lights are off/in his sleep wherever it is he lives (somewhere near Roger Hargreaves' Mr Noisy, probably).....

5 minutes ago, Huntstile Red said:

You can surely still hear his, "BRISTOL CITEEEEEEEEEEY" as we enter the field for pre-match warm-up/as we leave the field after pre-match warm-up/enter the field/leave the field/leave the stadium after getting changed an hour after the final whistle/in an empty ground when everyone's gone home and the lights are off/in his sleep wherever it is he lives (somewhere near Roger Hargreaves' Mr Noisy, probably).....

:laugh:. He's not in my good books as he only plays 10 seconds of One for the Bristol City  this season . It me and mums City song . 

3 hours ago, Clevedon Red said:

Complete waste of time and totally underused they should show the game live in my opinion therefore in football all they do is earn income from sponsorship. Different for Rugby as they are needed for the TMO.

They did when they were first installed but people (including me) found it a distraction from the actual game. 

Totally agree about showing subs though, I`ve been banging on about that for two years.

Archived