IGNORED

South Stand last night

Redmycolour

I felt sorry for the female Steward in S20 last night,3 Villa supporters in S/S,when Villa scored they leaped up to cellabrate, she was all alone, helpless, there was another steward.(6).male he  was frightened to deaf to act,no help for the female Steward. And there supposed to be trained in these situations. 

4 hours ago, redmycolour said:

I felt sorry for the female Steward in S20 last night,3 Villa supporters in S/S,when Villa scored they leaped up to cellabrate, she was all alone, helpless, there was another steward.(6).male he  was frightened to deaf to act,no help for the female Steward. And there supposed to be trained in these situations. 

Meanwhile, a woman in front of me in S21 walked up to her seat carrying a plastic pint glass and a bottle of wine. And down again at half time and back up after. Stewards of today eh?

1 hour ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Meanwhile, a woman in front of me in S21 walked up to her seat carrying a plastic pint glass and a bottle of wine. And down again at half time and back up after. Stewards of today eh?

4 people in front of me did the exact same in S23. Odd.

1 hour ago, The Horse With No Name said:

12 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

4 people in front of me did the exact same in S23. Odd.

Grasses

A guy walking into the SS ahead of me before the Millwall game had a rucksack, steward saw it and told him he shouldn't have it, but let it in regardless. Get the impression for some that the rules are more hassle than they're worth.

Archived