IGNORED

Tammy off the mark!

Tinmans Love Child

3 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Bit strong tipps. We all wish him well. But as said above. Every time he scores will we have a thread. Time to move on

But certain posters moan about the same things (ex-City players being mentioned (for whatever reason)).

Tammy performed admirably for us & has said only good things about the club, supporters & Bristol itself, so much so that he helped persuade Cauley Woodrow to join us.

I could maybe understand there being a problem if the thread title said something along the lines of 'guess who's just scored?' To make people look at the thread before knowing what it's about but the thread title is 'Tammy off the mark'. Did anyone really think "I wonder what this thread is about?"

It's not hard to read between the lines as to what this thread is about, how many players does anyone know called Tammy? And he's off the mark!! "What could that possibly mean?" "I better look to find out" "Oh damn, Tammy Abraham has scored his first goal for Swansea in The Premier League, who could of guessed?"

Or people of the view that they don't want to know anything about a player called Tammy being off the mark, could just ignore a thread that they have no interest in rather than making a point that they're not interested in such a thread.

Maybe it's just me but there are plenty of threads on here that I'm not interested in (from the thread title), so I haven't bothered to read the thread rather than make an issue that I'm not interested in thread x, y & z.

But certain posters seem like they have to make sure that everyone knows that they don't like a thread(s), it just seems like trolling for trolling sake, this is a football sub-forum, not a Bristol City Football Club sub-forum so in affect, anything football related can be posted on here.

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Why you constantly go on threads you have "zero interest in" is beyond me.

I imagine he has zero interest that it is beyond you, and me, that he has zero interest.

Then again I have zero interest that he has zero interest so why am I posting this? Interesting thought. :cool:

41 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

But certain posters moan about the same things (ex-City players being mentioned (for whatever reason)).

Tammy performed admirably for us & has said only good things about the club, supporters & Bristol itself, so much so that he helped persuade Cauley Woodrow to join us.

I could maybe understand there being a problem if the thread title said something along the lines of 'guess who's just scored?' To make people look at the thread before knowing what it's about but the thread title is 'Tammy off the mark'. Did anyone really think "I wonder what this thread is about?"

It's not hard to read between the lines as to what this thread is about, how many players does anyone know called Tammy? And he's off the mark!! "What could that possibly mean?" "I better look to find out" "Oh damn, Tammy Abraham has scored his first goal for Swansea in The Premier League, who could of guessed?"

Or people of the view that they don't want to know anything about a player called Tammy being off the mark, could just ignore a thread that they have no interest in rather than making a point that they're not interested in such a thread.

Maybe it's just me but there are plenty of threads on here that I'm not interested in (from the thread title), so I haven't bothered to read the thread rather than make an issue that I'm not interested in thread x, y & z.

But certain posters seem like they have to make sure that everyone knows that they don't like a thread(s), it just seems like trolling for trolling sake, this is a football sub-forum, not a Bristol City Football Club sub-forum so in affect, anything football related can be posted on here.

Understand your point totally. But for me personally I would rather look forward than back. Tammy was and is class and wish him all the best. 

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

Point is Tammy no longer plays for us and like all former City players I have zero interest in how they do elsewhere.

Why others do follow former players is beyond me......

We know. What you are interested in, is posting how uninterested you are in how ex-players are doing, on threads about how well ex-players are doing. We get this. Why you do this, over and over, we do not get; this is beyond us.

Yet people pay their respects when an ex-player passes away, why can't they be respected while they are alive?

I could probably understand the issue if someone started a thread as to what Tony Dinning was up to but Tammy has all the ability & professionalism that could see rise to the very top of the game & I for one would feel a sense of pride to know that we have helped him progress his career to such a high standard (if he carries on progressing as he has).

Tammy is a massive reason for why we are still in The Championship, he had pride in what he did & clearly wanted to do his best in every game for us, it wasn't like we spent £3m on him & he repaid us by underperforming & getting into trouble off the field on numerous occasions, he appreciated the opportunity that was given to him & he embraced that opportunity.

I for one was happy to see him performing for England U21's during the summer after technically 'leaving us' & hearing Bristol City Football Club being mentioned on numerous occasions at international level because of Tammy, there is no knowing what affect that has had on potentially attracting some of our recent signings here & has brought the clubs reputation into national & international recognition.

Hearing Tammy is being successful is great news, the lad has shown a great attitude & he is reaping the rewards & it could be great news for England as a nation at international level, long may he continue to score goals.

10 hours ago, Robbored said:

Sutch is my reputation on here I was confident that I could create a post that loads of otib posters would rubbish......It really was easy peasy.........:rofl2br:

Really is sad when a grown man, an old age pensioner, sets out to keep up his persona of being the 'forum idiot' & enjoys the adulation of people thinking he's pathetic!

Whatever floats your boat but I would expect this kind of behaviour from a new forum member who wants to try & impress by posting too much & any old drivel or the sort of thing from a child but sadly you're not either! You seem to be an old age pensioner who seeks the attention of a child & sadly it's a reason why you are one of the few people on my 'ignore' list!!

8 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Really is sad when a grown man, an old age pensioner, sets out to keep up his persona of being the 'forum idiot' & enjoys the adulation of people thinking he's pathetic!

Whatever floats your boat but I would expect this kind of behaviour from a new forum member who wants to try & impress by posting too much & any old drivel or the sort of thing from a child but sadly you're not either! You seem to be an old age pensioner who seeks the attention of a child & sadly it's a reason why you are one of the few people on my 'ignore' list!!

:rofl2br:

Btw - not that you'll read this but I'm not an oap just yet.....

24 minutes ago, Robbored said:

:rofl2br:

Btw - not that you'll read this but I'm not an oap just yet.....

Call it an assumption on you playing a predominantly oap sport (Bowls) & being a member of the 'senior reds'.

Either way, you clearly aren't a 13 year-old attention seeking child although most of your posts would suggest otherwise!!

Anyway, I'm done with giving you the attention you seek, I hope you manage to find something in the future that means you don't have to be seen in such a negative way by so many.

4 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Call it an assumption on you playing a predominantly oap sport (Bowls) & being a member of the 'senior reds'.

Either way, you clearly aren't a 13 year-old attention seeking child although most of your posts would suggest otherwise!!

Anyway, I'm done with giving you the attention you seek, I hope you manage to find something in the future that means you don't have to be seen in such a negative way by so many.

You said that you'd put me on your "ignore" list.........:dunno:

Obviously not strictly true...........:facepalm:

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Didn't you have a life threatening illness a couple years back? I honestly thought that might have made you realise there are more important things than trolling on a Internet forum. But sadly not.

2 minutes ago, Henry said:

Didn't you have a life threatening illness a couple years back? 

I did indeed and it certainly convinced me that I needed to change my lifestyle.....

After the stroke my doctor told me "you were an accident waiting to happen. You're overweight, your BP was thru the roof, you eat the wrong food and don't get enough exercise. The only thing in your favour is that you don't smoke. If you did this would have happened years ago"

Quite a wake up call!........:shocking:

Now Ive lost weight, exercise far more, eat sensibley, seriously reduced my BP along with my alcohol intake.

Let this be a warning to all you overweight people out there.......

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

For your benefit........

Being on ignore means I don't get notifications when you quote / reply to me or when you 'react' to a post of mine (when you put an emoji 'like' type thing). And I don't get to see your posts automatically like I do for those normal posters, I have to click on your post which then gives me the option to read whatever trolling / drivel you are attention seeking with again.

And because of your constant trolling / attention seeking you have been on my 'ignore list' for a fair few years because all of your posts follow a similar line & none of it is ever particularly positive!

Archived