IGNORED

Ashton Gate by night.

brizzlelou

Hey guys, another random post from me but I'm off sick at the moment and getting so bored it's ridiculous.

Could any of you lovely posters possibly share any of the photos that they have of Ashton Gate by night please? Preferably outside when glowing Red (or rugby) close up and from afar but also the pitch as well.

Trying to come up with a little something I'm hoping to share with you all.

Like I said, sooooo bored...

Thank y'all.

21 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Here's one of the inside to complete the set.

IMG_0080.JPG

We hope that the club will do one of these, in a frame and sell them in the club's shop. 

We have one of the old stadium, when a game was playing , for a night match. 

So can the club see if one is going to be done , then we will buy one , hang it on the wall , to go with the old stadium. 

I haven't been since we played QPR in 07 I think? First game of the Championship season we got promoted from League 1.. Anyway, looking on social media in the fan areas outside the games it looks phenomenal what made me smile most on Friday was when the commentator said "This place is a special place under the lights" Just after Patterson scored. Really really need to get down to a game this season! 

First time since completion for me on Friday night and the stadium is fantastic.

i had concerns it would be a bit lifeless with potentially a large number of empty seats but the atmosphere was actually pretty good especially when there wasn't something to shout about on the pitch so first 20/just after the goal.

i was also really impressed with the approach from KFC to the new stand with the stage and food area and bars and then the actual main bar looks impressive too. 

I loved the old ground, but it is just so much better now. A home to be proud of

2 minutes ago, 42nite said:

Looks great at night, but bland during the daytime.

Just needs a few flags fluttering from the roof to make all the difference.

And something on the fascia at the back of the Lansdown saying something like `Ashton Gate - Bristol City Football Club`. That would look mint coming down the hill from Gordano.

13 hours ago, GILLI said:

IMG_6041.JPG

IMG_6043.JPG

In that white part would be good to Have Ashton Gate Stadium 

Then under it have Bristol City Football Club or Bristol RFC depending on who's playing or Ashton Gate Stadium with logos either side again dependant on who's playing would look smart and then during the day have both at either ends 

Archived