IGNORED

Jonathan Leko....from a Baggies perspective

Baggiemad

8 minutes ago, Baggiemad said:

Well, what do you think.......

Somebody who is great fun to watch. To make it in the top league may need to finesse a bit better when to play somebody else in, when to have a go, when to cover, but is a fantastic talent.

Have a look at the highlight thread to a link for the goals, and see how he takes the mick out of a championship defender for the penalty he won.

15 minutes ago, Baggiemad said:

Truly exciting talent Baggie :thumbsup:

As a side note - were you aware that after the loan was first discussed Leko requested footage of our matches and training sessions so that he could learn our pattern of play etc ??

Thought it displayed that he's got a great professional attitude , especially for one so young , as well as  a special talent

You have a good un there 

:thumbsup:

He needs to learn when to keep the ball and when to pass and move and to look up a bit more, but that apart, he looks like a tremendous talent who should set the Baggies fans and The Hawthorns alive next season.

As others have mentioned above, his attitude seems to mirror Tammy Abraham in being a good pro for his tender years and with that and good coaching, will have a very profitable career.

44 minutes ago, Baggiemad said:

Put it this way, if He was playing for you lot he would have been facing heavy fines from that dull manager of yours for showing too many tricks on the pitch. 

Seriously, I remember Pullis doing this at Stoke years ago, and watching Leko today I kept saying - oh, Tony won't like this. 

I think he bettter stay, there no room for silky skills in a Pullis team

12 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

He needs to learn when to keep the ball and when to pass and move and to look up a bit more, but that apart, he looks like a tremendous talent who should set the Baggies fans and The Hawthorns alive next season.

As others have mentioned above, his attitude seems to mirror Tammy Abraham in being a good pro for his tender years and with that and good coaching, will have a very profitable career.

Agree-with what little I've seen of him on highlights he will be devestating if he gets his chin up..defenders nightmare even now..but.

Archived