IGNORED

wayne rooney drink drive

pillred

6 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

I'm guessing then, that he sat on her lap and they discussed the first thing that came up! :whistle:

Prosecco or Champers. It can get ever so heated I'll tell you. That VW battle would have been more steamy than the Flying Scotsman (the train, not Scotty)

Drink driving he needs locking up simple at that.

he knew what he was doing 

had the sence to get a tax to her car

thought he would get back to a room with her 

and no one will know what he did behind his wife and kids back.

glad he was stopped before he killed some one

1 hour ago, myol'man said:

Was it the skank (or her agent) who called plod?

I read it that it was a random stop. 

Either way, I hope they throw the book at him. 

I'm sure Coleen will have the divorce papers drawn up this time. 

So it looks like he'll lose his licence, his Mrs, probably some endorsements and finally his reputation that he had tried to repair.

His agent must be shitting themselves too.

8 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I read it that it was a random stop. 

Either way, I hope they throw the book at him. 

I'm sure Coleen will have the divorce papers drawn up this time. 

So it looks like he'll lose his licence, his Mrs, probably some endorsements and finally his reputation that he had tried to repair.

His agent must be shitting themselves too.

I have a fair bit of experience in the field of addiction and the evidence suggests he has a serious addiction problem.

Not that I need to be an expert in the field to make that assessment.

I suspect this is only really the beginning for him. 

He will blag his way through this time, say "sorry" and continue to re-offend.

This cycle will be continued until he is broken enough to admit defeat.

At that point, I hope the support he receives will be enough for him to re-build his life.

That's the usual pattern!  

Hopefully this episode is enough to break him but I doubt it is.

28 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

I have a fair bit of experience in the field of addiction and the evidence suggests he has a serious addiction problem.

Not that I need to be an expert in the field to make that assessment.

I suspect this is only really the beginning for him. 

He will blag his way through this time, say "sorry" and continue to re-offend.

This cycle will be continued until he is broken enough to admit defeat.

At that point, I hope the support he receives will be enough for him to re-build his life.

That's the usual pattern!  

Hopefully this episode is enough to break him but I doubt it is.

You are absolutely right. There is a pattern here emerging and it's not good for Wayne.

I hope that they make an example of him and that's the wake up call he needs.

13 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

You are absolutely right. There is a pattern here emerging and it's not good for Wayne.

I hope that they make an example of him and that's the wake up call he needs.

I think the kindest thing Everton can do is sack him and the courts throw the book at him.

Despite our banter on here, he is essentially a shy scouse kid, fed through the rigours for celebrity's gain.  Another George Best/Gazza.

I do think they should throw the book at him.  As a central-lefty type though, I also hope he receives the right support. 

When he ends up with a little more than a slap on the wrist, he will be on good behaviour for a while then eventually will re-offend.  Head-banging stuff.

2 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

I think the kindest thing Everton can do is sack him and the courts throw the book at him.

Despite our banter on here, he is essentially a shy scouse kid, fed through the rigours for celebrity's gain.  Another George Best/Gazza.

I do think they should throw the book at him.  As a central-lefty type though, I also hope he receives the right support. 

When he ends up with a little more than a slap on the wrist, he will be on good behaviour for a while then eventually will re-offend.  Head-banging stuff.

I know what you mean.

I've not had any experience personally with people with severe addiction but I have studied it at length and you can see the pattern already. It's like every time there is an upheaval (pregnancy, job change), he goes into damage mode. Perhaps it's stress or maybe feeling a loss of control?

We can all speculate, but no one except Wayne himself can answer it.

I hope the likes of Tony Adams and Paul Merson can see the slope he is heading down and they can help him get the right treatment/support.

5 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

Can we get back to talking about tits now, please?

Yes.

Favourite breast related nickname.

Boobs, tits, fun bags, knockers, bristols, melons, norks, bangers, cans

11 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Can't believe you lot haven't picked up on the fact that the woman in these two photos are one and the same... before and after cosmetic surgery pics....

How the surgeon can live with himself after turning a such a lovely stunning mature lady into a plastic 'Stepford Wife' abomination  I just don't know...

Wayners might have an eye for goal, but when it comes to extra-maritals he really should have went to Specsavers and had a browse of an Ann Summers catalogue.  Dear me Wayne wtf goes on in that head of yours? 

Would think more the underwear section of "Kay's Catalogue..... Was good enough reading for me,anyhow.

13 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Serious question for you boys (and I guess potentially some ladies too)  whilst fake boobs might be nice to look at (I don't particular think this girls are) aren't they horrible to get your hands on. As in don't they feel weird? 

My ex wife had a bob job and to be honest her boobs before the op were non existent so I was glad of finally having something to hold haha

20 minutes ago, palmerred said:

My ex wife had a bob job and to be honest her boobs before the op were non existent so I was glad of finally having something to hold haha

Can't see how having her hair cut short would have given you something more to hang onto tbh... or indeed how a neat bob-cut could change your perception of her boobs.

Unless, of course, her previous hair style was so long that it obscured the view? :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

And I bet you her port has been full of sea men on many occasions.

:)

The old one's are always the best EMB!

As Wayne Rooney has often said. :whistle::)

Archived