IGNORED

Loan watch 2017/18 Season

GrahamC

On 22/09/2017 at 23:57, ZiderEyed said:

Have you been watching him? If so, how close do you reckon he is to the first team?

I've heard people around that u23 team say he looks like a player who's won a competition to be in the team. Glad to see hes got a couple of goals and maybe that will boost his confidence and performances will improve.

Doesn't seem to have been mentioned but Jake Andrews has been recalled from Chippenham quite suddenly, possibly looking to get him into league football?

2 hours ago, 1891 B.C. Sweden said:

Two assists so far from Engvall in the game against Sundsvall

Couple of 'valls' there.

Looking it up the English translation for Vall is bulwark, rampart, or more blandly, wall.

Can't find anything for Eng - is there a word for that in English, and what would a complete translation for Engvall be?

Hopefully Eng. doesn't mean Mill, i.e. Gustav Millwall.

Sundsvall seems to translate as ' estuary bulwark.'

21 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Couple of 'valls' there.

Looking it up the English translation for Vall is bulwark, rampart, or more blandly, wall.

Can't find anything for Eng - is there a word for that in English, and what would a complete translation for Engvall be?

Hopefully Eng. doesn't mean Mill, i.e. Gustav Millwall.

Sundsvall seems to translate as ' estuary bulwark.'

I would say the translation for Engvall is "Meadow embankment". But "Meadow" is actually spelled "Äng" and not "Eng"  but it's the same pronunciation.

"Sund" in english is "inlet" and "svall" is wavy

So Meadowembankment made two assists against Inletwavy today.

3 minutes ago, 1891 B.C. Sweden said:

I would say the translation for Engvall is "Meadow embankment". But "Meadow" is actually spelled "Äng" and not "Eng"  but it's the same pronunciation.

"Sund" in english is "inlet" and "svall" is wavy

So Meadowembankment made two assists against Inletwavy today.

Spooky. His name translates as the name of my house - it`s Meadowbank!

30 minutes ago, hoxton casual said:

So what happened this weekend? Especially Chelt v Chesterfield?

George Dowling was still out for Torquay. McCoulsky played the last 15 against Luton. Golbourne got an assists for MK. 

Found this but there doesn't appear to be much being said today. No mention of De Girlamo even though he played the 90 minutes.

"Kyle Storer should have scored in the first half, but he played well alongside Pell and Joe Morrell, who continues to impress on loan from Bristol City."

1 hour ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Wes Burns got on for the last fifteen minutes for Fleetwood at Plymouth and got an assist for their second goal in a 2-1 win.

Haven't followed Wes' progress in any detail. Doesn't appear to have set the world alight though. There were those on here who felt he should be given more chance in our first team. 

Seems like it was the right decision for City to let him move on though?

Archived