IGNORED

Loan watch 2017/18 Season

GrahamC

50 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

He's Newport's top scorer after a quarter of the season and he's only 'knocking on the door' of the starting 11? The manager must be on cracking or something 

22 hours ago, pride of the west said:

He's Newport's top scorer after a quarter of the season and he's only 'knocking on the door' of the starting 11? The manager must be on cracking or something 

Think he's knocked so hard he's put his ******* fist through it. How is he not starting????

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 17:00, Port Said Red said:

I wonder if Taylor Moore was marking "The Beast" ? I see Akinfenwa scored 2 against CHeltenham today, that's certainly a challenge he wont have often in his career...

I've been told he (Moore) has been moved to RB.

Yes he's smooth on the ball but he's a central defender (by trade) who DOESNT want to get hurt. Until he starts putting his body on the line he will struggle to make Cheltenham's team soon let alone ours.

45 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Good goal too, the type that will enhance his "Jonny Bale" reputation, he also assisted for the last goal.

He is also looking bigger and more physically fit than i remember. Obviously that happen when you get older but he looks more like a footballer now

Archived