IGNORED

Loan watch 2017/18 Season

GrahamC

Golbourne's loan ends imminently but his season looks to be over...

"Scott Golbourne requires hip surgery and will miss the remainder of the 2017/18 campaign. The City defender has made 21 appearances for MK Dons on loan this season, with his temporary spell due to expire in the coming days. However, Dons boss Robbie Neilson revealed after his side’s goalless draw with derby rivals AFC Wimbledon that Golbourne is set to go under the knife. Golbourne is thought to miss up to three months of action, meaning his campaign is all but over already."

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/loan-watch-golbourne-out-for-the-season/

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

It's a move that was good for mccoulsky. There's no guarantee that Hinds would get in a national league side. It's still much better than staying with the 23s imo

Sorry  don't see what he would learn. I think it's far more likely to be Evans or even a younger squad striker.

50 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

James Morton named man of the match for Bath City today.

One of the few loanees I don’t know too much about in all honesty, I think he’s quite a technical attacking midfielder but that’s it. Now that Semenyo is there too perhaps I’ll try find a bath fan to interview. 

2 hours ago, Shtanley said:

One of the few loanees I don’t know too much about in all honesty, I think he’s quite a technical attacking midfielder but that’s it. Now that Semenyo is there too perhaps I’ll try find a bath fan to interview. 

Saw a tweet from some kind of blog type account that covers Bath City. Said he looked very out of place his first match but now looks like a mini Luka Modric for them. Obviously an embelishment but most of our loanees get good reviews. Think it is a testament to our coaches. We are getting it right.

Just read this on the AFC Fylde website....

"Smith, 20, has become a real fans favourite at the club following a string of dazzling displays.  

The pacy winger has netted six goals in 35 appearances in all competitions – including two in his last four starts – and has missed just one league game this season."

Sounds like he's doing really well.

Shawn came on as a sub in a losing effort against Colchester

Zak started for Plymouth at centre back in their win over Blackburn (good result)

Morrell played the full 90 for Cheltenham (Moore still suspended)

Smith started and had a few chances to score in Fylde's 2-2 draw against Eastleigh

Plavotic was an unused sub in Barnet's 3-0 defeat

Dowling scored for torquay and was then substituted for Connor. 

Seymano came on for Bath in a 2-0 victory, Morton lasted the full 90.

No game for Solihull today. 

2 minutes ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

Shawn came on as a sub in a losing effort against Colchester

Zak started for Plymouth in their win over Blackburn (good result)

Morrell played the full 90 for Cheltenham (Moore still suspended)

Smith started and had a few chances to score in Fylde's 2-2 draw against Eastleigh

Plavotic was an unused sub in Barnet's 3-0 defeat

Dowling scored for torquay and was then substituted for Connor. 

Seymano came on for Bath in a 2-0 victory, Morton lasted the full 90.

No game for Solihull today. 

Very good to play 90 minutes on his debut and help keep a clean sheet against Graham, Armstrong and Dack.

Our lads at Weston Super Mare Aaron Parsons and Ashley Harper had a bad day, they were thrashed 5-1 by the team rock bottom of the league. All part of the learning process I guess. 

Surprised that Andrews didn't at least make the bench for Cheltenham after GJ's comments about his versatility.

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Our lads at Weston Super Mare Aaron Parsons and Ashley Harper had a bad day, they were thrashed 5-1 by the team rock bottom of the league. All part of the learning process I guess. 

Surprised that Andrews didn't at least make the bench for Cheltenham after GJ's comments about his versatility.

Jake was with his pregnant partner in hospital. 

Archived