IGNORED

At what level have you played football?

myol'man

42 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Sung that to  him once as he walked Down the tunnel at the Gate when he was with Watford IIRC

He went beresk and had to be held back by a teammate and one of coaching staff :blink:

Was a bit shocked - Thought he would have been used to hearing it and it was hardly vicious but he went loopy :blink:

:boxing::laughcont:

Fruit loop .

I played Welsh Non-League football (feeding in the the Welsh Prem pyramid) while at uni for St David's University College FC in the Costcutter Ceredigion League. Played at both fullback spots, a couple of games at CB, a few more in goal (player shortage), and one on the right wing (where I scored my only ever goal, a left-foot volley from the edge of the area in 1-1 away draw - my footballing claim to fame). 

Clogger standard and it turns out hungover English 19-24 year olds often get battered by angry Welsh framers and slaughterhouse employees....

21 hours ago, winterbournered said:

My little ones go to Elm Park! 

Used to be a nightmare playing away games for The Ridings used to get dropped off on the Oval and then a walk back in the dark down through the hilly fields back to Coalpit Heath. Used to scare me witless.

Got to ask, how did you manage to break your leg in 6 places playing with the kids :blink:

I was sticking my leg out to stop a cross and my standing leg went into a rabbit hole. I went forward but my leg didn't, causing a spiral fracture. I spent a week in the Dorchester, not the hotel but the hospital. I've now got a rod in my leg after breaking Tib, fib and ankle. Happy days. 

On 06/09/2017 at 17:05, JamesBCFC said:

@Big Red Rich you continue to go through rubbishing my posts, regardless of what they are, whatever the topic is.

Considering you are an admin I think the fact you seem to have such a vendetta against me, for a never explained reason (I have called you out on your childishness in the past, without any response) is poor on your part.

You seem to have an issue with me and are set on giving me a negative rep any chance you can (not overly fussed about rep- just pointing out you are doing the exact thing people had concerns about when ideas of being able to give negative rep were suggested).

By all means give a post of mine a 'snake' or 'rubbish' if warranted, that I have no issue with.

The difference between you and just about every one else on the forum is that you lack the testicular fortitude to ever actually say anything in response to my posts or challenge any point made. 

The fact you have singled out a post of mine for a 'rubbish' when it is no different to any other on this thread is a bit of a giveaway about your "anti whatever JamesBCFC posts" agenda.

So, not for the first time, I ask you.

What is your problem with me?

Of course I dont actually expect a response, I never get one from you when I call you out. 

I'm sure you'll 'rubbish' this like you did the last time I called you out, and just like last time an answer won't be forthcoming.

Bizarre.

Highest i've ever played is Bristol Suburban Prem 1 one down from county league i think.

One memory i have though was when i was playing pub Sunday league for some reason Lorenzo Pinamonte was running the line for us as we only had 10 players. No idea what he was doing there watching a load of older overweight guys kicking lumps out of us young 16/17 year olds :redcard:

650819156.jpg

Archived