IGNORED

Stoke Game - Tickets

P'head Red

I'm trying to buy my ticket for the game, but can't find any option to have the ticket loaded to my season card? There only appears to be an option to have it delivered, or one emailed and printed off.

Has anyone had their ticket loaded to their card? Or are they not doing this for cup games this season? 

4 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

I'm trying to buy my ticket for the game, but can't find any option to have the ticket loaded to my season card? There only appears to be an option to have it delivered, or one emailed and printed off.

Has anyone had their ticket loaded to their card? Or are they not doing this for cup games this season? 

I had that problem! There's a little red icon to click on, think it says something about collecting. Click on it and the option is in there.

10 minutes ago, phantom said:

Come on guys it's not THAT difficult to purchase !

No, but it's not THAT easy either (especially if you're a bit of a technophobe like me)

Why have they got the 'load to card' bit hidden behind an icon that says collect? Why couldn't it have been 1 of the options that automatically came up, like the option to post (for £1) or the option to print a pdf (which helpfully informs you if you forget they'll charge you £5) ??

Don't suppose it's because they have to do some work themselves loading the cards, or perhaps because they wont make any extra money?

No, can't be that, silly me!

• Admin
5 hours ago, glynriley said:

There's a little red icon to click on, think it says something about collecting. Click on it and the option is in there.

also says about LOADING TO CARD

10 minutes ago, Chivs said:

I had no idea how to load the ticket to my ST.  

Or it would be if I hadn't already got the tickets sent to me as a PDF :(.

But you must have clicked on the option just below it to select the PDF option?

6 minutes ago, Izza said:

My lad bought ours and the tickets arrived by post this morning, so another one who didn't see the hidden option to load onto season cards

It is CLEARLY indicated that is what you click on to load to a season card

Capture.PNG

• Admin
5 minutes ago, glynriley said:

No, but it's not THAT easy either (especially if you're a bit of a technophobe like me)

Why have they got the 'load to card' bit hidden behind an icon that says collect? Why couldn't it have been 1 of the options that automatically came up, like the option to post (for £1) or the option to print a pdf (which helpfully informs you if you forget they'll charge you £5) ??

Don't suppose it's because they have to do some work themselves loading the cards, or perhaps because they wont make any extra money?

No, can't be that, silly me!

Very valid point @glynriley

Clearly is an issue to some people - perhaps @AdamB et al can look to get this corrected?

At the start of the season, I bought 6 Season Cards for my family. 3 cannot make the Stoke game but 3 can. When I tried to get the details loaded onto the relevant Cards, 2 would have sat together and the 3rd, 3 seats away because the people in the 2 seats in between were not going. The ticket office couldn't sort it so that all 3 of us sat together. Told me to phone back at 10 am when they are on general sale. At that time if we were unlucky and others got in first, we could have lost all seats. So had to buy the 2 and 1 and hope on the day that other people will shift out of the way so that the 1 can move along to the other 2. Have 3 x adult Cards, 1 x U19 & 2 x U12s.

3 hours ago, phantom said:

How is this @Izza ?

Capture.PNG

Thankyou.

What did the previous screen look like and what did you click to get to that one?

Just showed this to my son and he said he didn't see that at all or would have had them loaded onto our cards

I bought tickets for the Burton game, didn't have the time to read the whole page quickly and ended up clicking PDF purely because I didn't easily see an option for loading to card.

@AdamB can you look at amending this, I don't really know why all the options can't be listed? Look like quite a few people are having this issue.

• Admin
15 hours ago, Izza said:

Thankyou.

What did the previous screen look like and what did you click to get to that one?

Just showed this to my son and he said he didn't see that at all or would have had them loaded onto our cards

Hi @Izza

It was in this screen - after I had selected to buy my ticket

Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Hi @Izza

It was in this screen - after I had selected to buy my ticket

Capture.PNG

That doesn't appear on mobile devices it seems, I had the tiny little red box I had to click on, and then also (because I was buying more than one ticket) had to select more options to get them both to load to the cards. It also looks like it won't take the booking fees off until you've selected the load to card option for each ticket and then click through to the payment page.

It does seem more complicated than it needs to be, and I'm fairly tech savvy. 

Archived