IGNORED

Referee last night

Coin-op

I thought he was bad both ways, was far too quick to book our players and more lenient with theirs.

Seemed to give easy free kicks for them and not us, i am sure the lead up to one of their goals was a foul on Reid.

Bit of a homer apart from the penalty decision!

IMO

9 minutes ago, Squire Dastardly said:

Vigorous complaining and drama performance from the Wolves manager whose name (in Portuguese) is Mr Holy Ghost. You'd have thought that, at least, he could have fixed the ref!

And Senhor Vinagre poured himself all over CO'D all evening. Where was the salt? While Cavaleiro rode his luck a lot, Miranda was willing to dance with anyone he fancied.

• Admin
9 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

And Senhor Vinagre poured himself all over CO'D all evening. Where was the salt? While Cavaleiro rode his luck a lot, Miranda was willing to dance with anyone he fancied.

Have you not seen the reaction of Wolves fans?

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Seven letters from the 'referees association'

:laughcont:

I call bulls***t im afraid

Call LJ a bullsitter then.

He told us at Senior Reds that the club had received seven letters of apologies from the referee association last season,

I knew of three and expressed my surprise to LJ when he disclosed that but he repeated "seven".

• Admin
14 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Yep! When a linesman gives a penalty its the flag across his chest.

They rarely signal fouls nowadays. They're all mic'd up so make the ref aware over this. Pretty sure we discussed on here an incident like this at Ashton Gate last season where to assistant didn't flag but replays showed him talking to the ref over the mic.

5 minutes ago, Ian M said:

They rarely signal fouls nowadays. They're all mic'd up so make the ref aware over this. Pretty sure we discussed on here an incident like this at Ashton Gate last season where to assistant didn't flag but replays showed him talking to the ref over the mic.

Tch! Todays technology.........:facepalm:

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

Call LJ a bullsitter then.

He told us at Senior Reds that the club had received seven letters of apologies from the referee association last season,

I knew of three and expressed my surprise to LJ when he disclosed that but he repeated "seven".

Gullible - not much

It was a penalty 100%. 

As Robo stated there was a signal, but as the bloke after said they are mic'd up so the signal was not necessary and it was clear what the lino thought as he followed the rule.

http://www.oxfordshirefa.com/referees/penalty-kick-signals-from-assistant-referees?db=masterc=1

I thought the ref was good. I don't see that the referee's assessor would have a single thing to report on or discuss with the official.

For the record they (FA/ assessor) get a copy of the dvd of the game and examine it if there was a significantly wrong/questionable decision. I had lunch with a couple at one of our games last season, damn fine chaps, very very sensible and knowledgeable. Unfortunately we lost the game and the ref had a blinder...Aggh well!

Archived