IGNORED

Strange Injuries

The Fat Controller

4 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

David Batty got run over by his own child didn't he? Like she was on her bike or something.

Oh and not a footballer, but Brian from East 17 got run over by his own car after he fell out of it and had forgotten to put the handbrake on. 

Chekhov from the new Star Trek movies died the same way - run over by his own car with no one else involved

17 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

David Batty got run over by his own child didn't he? Like she was on her bike or something.

Oh and not a footballer, but Brian from East 17 got run over by his own car after he fell out of it and had forgotten to put the handbrake on. 

The full story is far more entertaining than that.

Mr Harvey had overdosed on Jacket Potatoes- I believe he had three for lunch.

Feeling sick on the drive home, he opened the car door to relieve himself of said potatoes,fell out and his car ran over him.

Not making this up.

30 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

As if Louis Carey dropping a barbeque on his foot wasn't strange enough, check out Marco Asensio's injury ruling him out of tonight's game...

FB_IMG_1505328043971.jpg

To make it even more bizarre, apparently the pimple was caused by shaving his legs.

Any other strange injuries?

Oh, that's what happened to Charlie George...

4 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Richard Wright dislocated his shoulder after falling out his loft when getting suitcases down for his holiday.

Think there was a goalkeeper who got forced into retirement after damaging a tendon folding his ironing board or something.

Brian Crofts, of Rovers, and a blonde perm, burned himself ironing his shirt, whilst wearing it.....ouch :P

4 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I'm not a footballer - obviously - but my eldest son once wrote off a car on our driveway at 9 years old. It may have been my fault.

Archived