IGNORED

Keith Welch (positive news!)

phil_clevedon

For those who remember Keith Welch (Elvis), you're probably aware he's been quite ill with lung cancer. The good news is that he had (hopefully) his third and final op on Tuesday to remove the cancer. I believe he's now home and I'm sure many of us would want to take the opportunity to wish him all the best! 

• The title was changed to Keith Welch (positive news!)
12 minutes ago, phil_clevedon said:

For those who remember Keith Welch (Elvis), you're probably aware he's been quite ill with lung cancer. The good news is that he had (hopefully) his third and final op on Tuesday to remove the cancer. I believe he's now home and I'm sure many of us would want to take the opportunity to wish him all the best! 

Great news. Get well Keith.

1 hour ago, phil_clevedon said:

Superb news. 

Get well soon Keith. 

Seeing as all the ex-City seem to be visiting atm (Sproule, Carey etc) can Keith come when he's feeling up to it? @AdamB? Would love to see Welchy stood in front of the sticks by the Atyeo, even if just for a photo.

11 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Superb news. 

Get well soon Keith. 

Seeing as all the ex-City seem to be visiting atm (Sproule, Carey etc) can Keith come when he's feeling up to it? @AdamB? Would love to see Welchy stood in front of the sticks by the Atyeo, even if just for a photo.

We'd never say no. First City keeper I knew of!

Adam

Archived