IGNORED

Cardiff - Back to 12 Noon on Saturday!

BRISTOL86

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Hang on, weren't the majority of people saying how stupid it was when it got moved to Friday? It's now been moved back (and for what it's worth it should never have been moved in the first place) and people are still complaining?

I can make either so I'm ok either way , just don't understand why our police force can't do what others clearly can 

3 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Hang on, weren't the majority of people saying how stupid it was when it got moved to Friday? It's now been moved back (and for what it's worth it should never have been moved in the first place) and people are still complaining?

It`s the reason that`s the problem. What other major city would have their police force coming up with crap like this.

And we wonder why Bristol is still seen as a rural backwater.

5 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

No most I know where really looking forward to it. And I know a number of Cardiff fans who had already booked time of work and train tickets!

3 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I'm glad it's back to a Saturday game, but for it change 3 times due to "police advice" is a bit of a joke.

How this City would have ever coped with 40K turning up for a World Cup match at Ashton Vale, god only knows.

10 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Majority of people. How do you know that. It's been handled diabolically by the police. 

Archived