IGNORED

Cardiff - Back to 12 Noon on Saturday!

BRISTOL86

3 hours ago, Redinthehead said:

Minding his own business? At the front of a group of people trying to push past police because they've been told to go the other way. 

This attitude of poking the police until they hit you and then suddenly going crying to mummy is one of the most pathetic things I see and I mainly see it from football fans unfortunately.

I genuinely have to ask - are you the  Police Officer in the video?

You have only posted on this subject, all of it defending the officer.

Did you actually see the whole 12 minute footage?  Genuine question.

That could have been anyones father, son, brother, sister, mother or uncle Bob (superbob) - even yours.

That's why it is important that the actions of the one officer are explained - and believe me, I was very impressed with JulieH submitting the footage on her own judgement.

Hopefully the issue will be resolved, and the officer can move forward and learn from this.

I struggle to understand your position on this. I really, really do.

And here is the political speech from the A & S chief constable in todays BristolPost, the 2 events are obviously connected.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/police-tipping-point-over-budget-496097

And for clarity of course he has a point, the cuts mainly imposed by May/Rudd are truly indefensible, however football matches and football fans are an easy target for him.

Archived