IGNORED

Johnson out

Alan Dicks

I agree that LJ seems at the moment to be turning the performances around so far this season and although we had a good start at the beginning of last season,  it all went wrong in October/ November/December,  when he had the record loss run.   I have not been confident in LJ  so far and I must admit that now it seems to be coming good,  it's a long season and as long as he can keep inspiring the boys into performances like today,  then I will be fully behind him.  In the meantime,  I wish to congratulate him on a outstanding performance against a side that has been at or around the top of the Championship,  including playoffs for some seasons now.   Well done and keep it up please.

By all accounts, today was possibly the most complete performance  we've seen since LJ took over. I really really want to believe that we are starting to see the Johnson regime bear fruit after 18 months of teething problems. Let's see what the next 6 months bring and fingers crossed I am another LJ skeptic with egg on his face!

10 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

Let's see if we are still doing the business in Jan/Feb... jury's still out till then, but very impressed today.

This, I'm trying not to get carried away, but even after the start last season we didn't get close to the heights we are hitting now. Keep up the good work LJ, I'm more than happy to eat humble pie if you keep going. Although I'm stuffed after Bobby's performance  this season. 

Maybe the bully boys with the protest flags can pop another one up at the entrance to Ashton Gate ..

We, the under-signed, apologise unreservedly ...

It's no coincidence that the 2 most successful clubs in the UK over the past 25 years have stuck with their managers through thick and thin - Ferguson and Wenger...

Maybe Lansdown will see his project through to the Prem. after all....

40 minutes ago, jjcarrera1974 said:

Maybe the bully boys with the protest flags can pop another one up at the entrance to Ashton Gate ..

We, the under-signed, apologise unreservedly ...

It's no coincidence that the 2 most successful clubs in the UK over the past 25 years have stuck with their managers through thick and thin - Ferguson and Wenger...

Maybe Lansdown will see his project through to the Prem. after all....

What? For the **** that was served up?

Don't think that was their fault mate.

It was a fantastic result today along with beating Reading and drawing with Wolves. Getting 7 points against these three teams is absolutely brilliant.

However around this time last season we beat Villa at home and looked the real deal, offered Johnson a new deal and then completely fell apart.

Yes we are doing well but it is still early days.

4 minutes ago, Red Army 79 said:

It was a fantastic result today along with beating Reading and drawing with Wolves. Getting 7 points against these three teams is absolutely brilliant.

However around this time last season we beat Villa at home and looked the real deal, offered Johnson a new deal and then completely fell apart.

Agree,lets not get too carried away but hopefully LJ has learned a lot from last season.

10 minutes ago, Red Army 79 said:

Best not offer him a new deal this season then.

Archived