IGNORED

The Championship on Ch.5

Ian M

6 minutes ago, Ian M said:

4-1 against a team they've heard of.

Top scorers in the Championship.

The top scorer in the Championship.

Could we actually get our first mention of the season tonight? 

Who am I kidding? :laugh: 

Tbf, you're quite simply wrong. They talked of our GIFS for 5 minutes ffs.

23 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Does it matter?!

It does to me. When we were 1 down but battering them, I was saying what will irk me the most if we lost is everyone just assuming that the big bits got a win at Bristol.

It's my own insecurities I'm afraid!

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Why are we never the first match?

And whilst on the subject, why do we get so few Sky games? - Oh, I forgot, Avon and Somerset plods.

Because that's usually the one that's streamed over Europe. Presumably the Ipswich game may see us getting that 

Watched all of it and quite enjoyed it, don't understand the criticism of it, shows every goal and free to watch, one thing I did notice though is that every ground they had on tonight was miles better than the Millets Tent Stadium in South Glos, they really must have the worst ground in league football and probably worse than many in non league. They certainly are coming for us !!!!

18 hours ago, cynic said:

To be fair, PNE get little to no coverage on any programme but continue to defy the "experts" and compete at the right end of the table.

It will be all about Leeds, Cardiffs 95th minute equaliser, Villas great win at Barnsley etc etc.

"Oh, it's the meek! Blessed are the meek! Oh, that's nice, isn't it? I'm glad they're getting something, 'cause they have a hell of a time".

Archived