IGNORED

Flint, Bryan..

AppyDAZE

5 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Love Pack, always have even when quite a few were having a right go. A bit of a Marmite player maybe, Pack on toast for me all day long..  Great today Marlon, well done my man

If Pack is Marmite - Bryan is mustard.

I do rate Marlon but nowhere near Joe in my opinion in terms of ability.

3 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

and Frankie can become a naturalised Bristolian if we can work on that voice

Did you see his programme notes today? Spoke really highly of the City and the club, got a good taste in music on him too. Top fella.

Pack had a superb game yesterday. While Korey carries the ball forward more, Marlon is the guy whose long passes unpick their midfield and take the ball into the final third.

Just a shame he didn't take his best chance when he was through on goal quicker. He showed no such hesitation when he was in worse shooting positions!

53 minutes ago, Ian M said:

According to the ratings on whoscored.com Joe Bryan is now equal with Sol Bamba as the highest rated player in the Championship so far. 

Imagine lower end Premiership teams will be sniffing around him soon, what a player he is becoming.

Amazed still at how people don't rate Pack. Had a guy behind me wanting him subbed as "I just don't rate him so sub him". Made seasoned pro Huddlestone look like an amateur. He's constantly looking for the ball into the space between midfield and defense and often disguises them really well. Also wins most things in the air in midfield and tackles back. Massive upgrade on what we had before Skuse imo. 

47 minutes ago, WRERE said:

Have rated him for a long time and glad to see he's improved over the last year. He's in a similar situation to Skuse in that some rate him and others don't know what he does, but when they leave the fans beg for a player like him. 

If you watch City as a unit and don't ballwatch, you see how fantastic a player he is. If he ever leaves (god forbid) then those who don't rate him will see what he does for us as a team/

Archived