IGNORED

Could we get over one thousand Bristol City fans to Norwich? (Merged)

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, hoxton casual said:

I believe Norwich and its catchment is much smaller than ours. Maybe 300k wheteas we have around a million. One club town however and not a lot else going on! 

They are the team for the whole of Norfolk,as Ipswich are the team for Suffolk,so catchment areas can be misleading .

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

That's strange - maybe I just got lucky then. I've only been once or twice, most recently Charlton away in Feb 2016 (LJ watching from the stands before being appointed). 

I tend to use CATS when I can't make my own way or last minute decisions. But as I said not found a plug yet, power packs are the answer. I didn't want people to expect plugs and then not have them,  some of the higher number coaches from different companies might have them but Peter Carol dont

Dont remind me of Charlton, for some reason we went with CATS instead of making our own way, unusual for a London team, and I was on THAT coach which broke down :sad26:

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

I tend to use CATS when I can't make my own way or last minute decisions. But as I said not found a plug yet, power packs are the answer. I didn't want people to expect plugs and then not have them,  some of the higher number coaches from different companies might have them but Peter Carol dont

Dont remind me of Charlton, for some reason we went with CATS instead of making our own way, unusual for a London team, and I was on THAT coach which broke down :sad26:

You're probably right then, just sounds like I got lucky on that occasion! 

I remember the coach that broke down - stuck in that service station just outside London. Terrible luck, didn't you only arrive around half time?

On 20/09/2017 at 18:53, Kodjias Wrist said:

Much bigger club than us. Big catchment area and many years in the top flight. 

The sad thing from our point of view is that I remember when Norwich were a bit of a joke club ! 

They have had so much more success than us over recent years .

There is definitely time for us to make a bit of football history ourselves now .

I believe we are on the march .

Archived